Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: why has campbell gone out on load? ffs. one of our best , unpredictable players. knew

why has campbell gone out on load? ffs. one of our best , unpredictable players. knew

wenger didn't like him from the way he treated him last season. so poor. whats happened to wenger.

Quote Originally Posted by o2be a gooner View Post
    wenger didn't like him from the way he treated him last season. so poor. whats happened to wenger.
    Purely to respect the accuracy on which Awimb is founded I would like to point out that Campbell is not as stated "one of our best" players.

I wouldn't rate him as one of our best players. But we've now had him five/six seasons? He's no longer a prospect, he's going to be 24. We would stop wasting our money (which is so precious when transfers are concerned) and his career and simply sell him imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I wouldn't rate him as one of our best players. But we've now had him five/six seasons? He's no longer a prospect, he's going to be 24. We would stop wasting our money (which is so precious when transfers are concerned) and his career and simply sell him imo.
    GIven the choice between Joel and Theon, I would keep Joel. He's the better footballer imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    GIven the choice between Joel and Theon, I would keep Joel. He's the better footballer imo.
    I didn't even realise he was playing until about the 75th minute