Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wenger getting hammered from all angles.

Wenger getting hammered from all angles.

Wenger has turned into a right prick this season. He was a bit of a gob****e previously but his comments, arrogance and total disconnect from the fans is at an all time low.

He is getting criticised and ostracised from everyone (except the couple of deluded AKB assholes who pollute and bore the tits off this forum and the dicks on twitter). Ex players are giving Wenger a tanking. Even John Cross seems to have had enough of him.

No matter who we buy we'll still be toothless weaklings. Thank **** his contract is up at the end of the season. Him and Gazidis have made the club a bit of a laughing stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Wenger has turned into a right prick this season. He was a bit of a gob****e previously but his comments, arrogance and total disconnect from the fans is at an all time low.

He is getting criticised and ostracised from everyone (except the couple of deluded AKB assholes who pollute and bore the tits off this forum and the dicks on twitter). Ex players are giving Wenger a tanking. Even John Cross seems to have had enough of him.

No matter who we buy we'll still be toothless weaklings. Thank **** his contract is up at the end of the season. Him and Gazidis have made the club a bit of a laughing stock.
    Not really been helping himself has he ? 'We are working very hard' even though we've had weeks to prepare for the season ahead and not managed to sign either a forward or a CB... but we have managed to sign yet another midfielder.

Possibly my most recent favourite: We have 300 million to spend but we have a payroll of 600 employees.. That really was farking priceless..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Not really been helping himself has he ? 'We are working very hard' even though we've had weeks to prepare for the season ahead and not managed to sign either a forward or a CB... but we have managed to sign yet another midfielder.

Possibly my most recent favourite: We have 300 million to spend but we have a payroll of 600 employees.. That really was farking priceless..
    We're stale as ****. No sparkle. No freshness. No leadership. No direction.

No ****ing way do Alexis and Ozil sign new contracts if Wenger stays in charge beyond this season.

His comments are not senile. They are of a power-hungry egotist stubborn fool unable to adapt and relinquish his iron-tight grip on the club.

He didn't say we had 300 million to spend! He said he would spend it....if we had it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post

There are some right pricks on here to be sure.

John Cross? are you serious? a complete Talk****e Whore and a buffoon.

Run onto Le Grove, lot's of like minded people there.

It's so called fans like you who make us a laughing stock, entitled cry babies.

I almost want him to quit so you lot can get used to us finishing mid table again and cry a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post

I almost want him to quit so you lot can get used to us finishing mid table again and cry a little bit more.

Usual default position of denial by a Stockholm Syndrome Wengerite. No substance or debate. It's easy to conclude that you lot are also clingy husbands and boyfriends. Embarrassing.

This forum is cluttered with nonsense day in day out by boring pricks but when an Arsenal topic is created the response is basically "**** off". What a depressing and mental attitude to have. A disease caused by your clingyness to one man. What is it, do you need a father figure? Where you lot neglected or abused as children so cling onto an authority figure in the most fawning and shameless fashion?

What have I claimed to be entitled to? I want the club/manager to compete and stop spouting contradictions and *******s. Most of the media and blogs are in agreement with what needs to be done but the club/Wenger sees it differently.

You are the entitled assholes. Entitled to think that one man is bigger than the club and entitled in thinking that the only way is the Wenger way.

Thierry Henry said it right at the weekend, it would be good to finish outside the top 4 so change will need to be made. Hopefully that means the end of Wenger's reign and turds like you turning the club into walkovers and having a loser mentality go and support whoever Wenger takes charge of next.

Go and wise up.
    Last edited by Fast Eddie; 08-21-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post

There is no guarantee that if Wenger left we would be mid-table. Equally, there is no guarantee that if Wenger left, we wouldn't be better of. We simply have no way of knowing as the manager has been here for 20 years. There is nothing to compare it to.

One thing is known. Wenger as good as admitted he needs a striker when he activated Vardy's release clause. Regardless of whether you think Vardy is good enough or not, by making that bid, Wenger has said that he needs more up front. To get to September 1st without filling that position adequately would be a problem.
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 08-22-2016 at 07:05 AM.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    There is no guarantee that if Wenger left we would be mid-table. Equally, there is no guarantee that if Wenger left, we would be better of. We simply have no way of knowing as the manager has been here for 20 years. There is nothing to compare it to.

One thing is known. Wenger as good as admitted he needs a striker when he activated Vardy's release clause. Regardless of whether you think Vardy is good enough or not, by making that bid, Wenger has said that he needs more up front. To get to September 1st without filling that position adequately would be a problem.
    But that's their thinking. When Wenger leaves we will finish mid-table. Sad.

Totally unable to see past Arsene Wenger. They'll be seeing the Four Horsemen when he leaves. Sad.

We needed a CF since the embarrassing bid for Suarez went tits up but it still hasn't been rectified. But Arsene knows. In Arsene we trust and only in Arsene do we trust. Nobody else. Sad.

I honestly cannot see how Arsene and the Board will set up another contract for next season. The place was toxic enough last season and this season's start cannot have helped.

If I was Arsene I'd **** off back to France and shag as many young female rappers as possible before I turn my toes up . . .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Just seen another cracking recent Wengerism.

He compared our CF situation with that of Real Madrid's

“But if you ask people ‘give me names’, you see that it is not that easy – look at a club like Real Madrid, who have they bought? Up front, it is very difficult.”

In the same sentence he said

“We have Giroud, Alexis, Walcott, Akpom and Sanogo who is still here but is injured at the moment – the players we buy have to be better.

Blimey. Is he really comparing Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and Morata to our situation? And is no-one better than Theo, Akpom and Sanogo!?

****ing deluded.