Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone who thought Zlatan wasn't going to continue banging them in, is clueless. As

Anyone who thought Zlatan wasn't going to continue banging them in, is clueless. As

for transfers, it no longer matters WHO we buy, when we have a manager not really capable of getting the best out of them. I am feeling rather indifferent to this shopping mall of a club at the moment.

Arsene said Zlatan might be too old.

I agree it's not mainly about transfers. This manager just doesn't get the best out of this squad. Showing no signs of that improving either.

Wonder if you'll be as quick to laugh at him when he isn't delivering. I don't thinik he will have a great season and the fact he's scored two goals at home to Southampton isn't going to make me change my mind.

He's got three in two games. I think he'll comfortably get himself up to 20 this season. He's probably a touch past his absolute peak. But still a very good forward. For Arsene to question his age was just silly. The last thing to do with an ego like Zlatan's, is publicly challenge him. He'd be better off aiming those kind of questions at his own misfiring forwards. Why not make them accountable for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He's got three in two games. I think he'll comfortably get himself up to 20 this season. He's probably a touch past his absolute peak. But still a very good forward. For Arsene to question his age was just silly. The last thing to do with an ego like Zlatan's, is publicly challenge him. He'd be better off aiming those kind of questions at his own misfiring forwards. Why not make them accountable for once?
    He may be past his absolute peak, but he is a class above Giroud, Benteke, Lukaku or any forward in the premiership except Aguero and on their day possibly Sturridge and Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    The irony of being one of the highest paid league managers at 66, without delivering a major trophy since 2004 was clearly lost on him.