Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Alright chaps

Alright chaps

Long time no speak and all that.

Not much has changed has it, we are still a bit pants.

Do you think when Vardy mugged us off, it was a bit of a sign that something might be a bit fishy here? It's probably a good thing he hasn't joined but christ, wouldn't it be great to start positively as opposed to utter plop.

There's quite a few adverts here these days I need to hurry up before this hot video gets banned from the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Evil daveo'o View Post

Do you think when Vardy mugged us off, it was a bit of a sign that something might be a bit fishy here? It's probably a good thing he hasn't joined but christ, wouldn't it be great to start positively as opposed to utter plop.

There's quite a few adverts here these days I need to hurry up before this hot video gets banned from the internet.
    Welcome back, Dr Evil.

AWIMB is officially dead. It just hasn't stoped moving yet, so if you want to help keep the zombie motion stumbling on for a little longer, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
    Last edited by Ash; 08-19-2016 at 12:57 PM.

I don’t think Vardy “mugged us off” as such, he simply exercised his right to decide to stay at Leicester while simultaneously getting a second salary increase in 6 months from the club.

Personally I am not bothered in the slightest, his apparently imminent signing did nothing to stir me. What I am bothered about is the subsequent inability or refusal by Wenger to do anything about it and recruit in the area where he has publicly acknowledged he needs to strengthen.

Back in the day, I used to know in advance when a colleague was going to die. Over a period of weeks, I would watch them start to fade; in my eyes they began to grey out and become ephemeral, even two-dimensional and weightless. I was never wrong. Once I had seen, within weeks would come the news that they had copped it.

The Arsenal has begun to fade away from my eyes in just this fashion.

Had I the opportunity, I would caution Joel to get out while he still can.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I don’t think Vardy “mugged us off” as such, he simply exercised his right to decide to stay at Leicester while simultaneously getting a second salary increase in 6 months from the club.

Personally I am not bothered in the slightest, his apparently imminent signing did nothing to stir me. What I am bothered about is the subsequent inability or refusal by Wenger to do anything about it and recruit in the area where he has publicly acknowledged he needs to strengthen.
    Wow, someone on here took a post seriously!

Joel cries into his £15,000 sofa at night while trying to land it only on the pillow as he doesn't want to spoil it for when it's shipped off somewhere in the middle of Portugal

Keep the faith Sir C, keep the faith brother

Until then, there's always hipster coffee and over priced pastries - *******s

Joel cries into his £15,000 sofa at night while trying to land it only on the pillow as he doesn't want to spoil it for when it's shipped off somewhere in the middle of Portugal

Keep the faith Sir C, keep the faith brother

Until then, there's always hipster coffee and over priced pastries - *******s
    These pastries. Cream jobs? I ony really dig cream cakes.