Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sophie Hitchon

Sophie Hitchon

Would you??

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Would you??
    I've had worse.

Like 'em big, do you, m?

I have very eclectic tastes B. But my precondition is they have to be female. Must admit I've had a lot of fun with big girls over the years.

Would you??
    she bountiful lady.....

I have very eclectic tastes B. But my precondition is they have to be female. Must admit I've had a lot of fun with big girls over the years.
    I've always regarded anyone who claims to restrict themselves to a 'type' with suspicion. In my experience, most men tend to take what they can get. I mean I may say I prefer foie gras, but that doesn't mean I'm not very happy to make do with a bag of chips.

A bush in the hand is worth two birds elsewhere.

Sometimes I fancy haute cuisine, sometimes I fancy toast with olive oil and garlic.

A bush in the hand is worth two birds elsewhere.

Sometimes I fancy haute cuisine, sometimes I fancy toast with olive oil and garlic.
    Indeed. Anyway, going back to this Hitchon lady. I would say that, as female hammer-throwers go, she's very much in the top percentile attractiveness-wise. However, that is damning with fairly faint praise.

I had not. Phwoar! She can throw my hammer any day...something about her Olympic ring..etc.