Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    “Close your eyes and pull like a dog”

I imagine the exact same strategy as employed by Sir Steve Redgrave and Matthew Pinsent.
    I don't suppose you've seen the clear on-screen animosity between Redgrave and John Inverdale? They quite clearly ****ing hate one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think it's fair to say that rowers in Ireland don't come from quite the same social class as in the UK

'A bit o' shteak an' shpuds'
    It's like listening to my family. Honestly. ****ing marvellous.

I don't suppose you've seen the clear on-screen animosity between Redgrave and John Inverdale? They quite clearly ****ing hate one another.
    Does this mean youare now watching the greatest sporting event in the world... have you been turned by all the fantastic sport on offer?
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Does this mean youare now watching the greatest sporting event in the world... have you been turned by all the fantastic sport on offer?
    Nope. I've just watched the clips on news websites. What sort of weirdo do you take me for?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    In general, all things taken into account, LOL.

I didn't see it. I had better things to do.... like enjoy a beer while relaxing by the Thames. I'm taking full advantage of what remains of the summer.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Just how has Inverdale managed to dodge the yew tree bullet. He looks an absolute shoe in tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Just how has Inverdale managed to dodge the yew tree bullet. He looks an absolute shoe in tbh.
    Never mind that. He appears to be an almost complete cretin. Amazing he still has a job, as some of his utterances are positively Partridge-esque.