Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Team vs Liverpool

Team vs Liverpool

Cech; Bellerin, Holding, Chambers, Monreal; Elneny, Coquelin, Walcott, Ramsey, Iwobi; Sanchez.
    Subs: Gibbs, Wilshere, Ospina, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Xhaka, Akpom.

WTF? WALCOTT in the starting line-up but not Cazorla or Xhaka???

I don't get it either. Isn't Santi meant to be our new designated captain too

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled Gunner View Post
    WTF? WALCOTT in the starting line-up but not Cazorla or Xhaka???
    Oh, he can **** off. I've had it now. I've defended him through all this because I don't like the anti-Arsene ****wits and out of respect for all he's achieved. But this summer has been the final straw.

Both CBs injured but he won't by. Welbz injured, Feo proved to be **** as a striker, and Olly goes 20 games without scoring but he won't buy.

The one guy he buys he won't play at home on the first day despite a full pre-season. Why? Because he probably doesn't trust him defensively with the CBs we have so he's playing 2 just to sit in front and block.

I'll give him a bye on Santi, who is my fave player, because he said he wasn't fully fit in that game we won 8-0 where Santi pulled the strings all game.

But why is no Joel Campbell on the bench? He looked good pre-season. Scored 2 and made in the above game and would have had a 3rd assist if Feo wasn't such a donkey.

He has screwed up this squad. 20 years ago he inherited a team that was excellent except for the lack of MFs. Now we have 20 MFs and no-one else. **** him. I've had it with him. And the ****ing Septic owner who things he's acceptable.

Quality rant before a ball has even been kicked
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

It's a host of beentsie little player. Ugh.

I would be VERY happy if this team and Wenger prove me wrong today. But right now -- okay, yes, before the match has actually started -- I'm feeling very annoyed, frustrated and depressed.

Dippers are going 4-3-3 mental! I expect a few defensive errors from the Arse here.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Dippers are going 4-3-3 mental! I expect a few defensive errors from the Arse here.
    streamms, you fvcks. I need one!

I'm just doing the Guardian minute-by-minute thing and relying on this thread/board. I can't bear to watch -- the first season opener I don't dare to watch in years (decades?!)!