Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: where are our singings arsene ivan it only few to be days befor our first is game aga

where are our singings arsene ivan it only few to be days befor our first is game aga

inst liverpool we do not have for any centre defense any striker we loose by a thrash on first day of leegue we are not happy becorse you promise to us top draw WHERE IS OUR new striker new defenders all out central defenders injured against manchaster city we do not have even any central defenders rob holder is a **** and chambers is not a ready to play against a top league team koscielny is not fit per is injure gabriel is injure DO NOT TELL TO US WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYER DEFENDERS WE DO Not and now we loose YOU DARE MAKE US ANGRY ARSENE IVAN buy to sign A MADNESS striker Buy to SIGN A MADNESS Defenders i read on tweitter i follow the in the knows and they say oh we buy to sign lacazete NO WE DO NOT in th eknow says we buy to sign jOHNY EVANS NO WED DO NOT i cannot deal with all this badness in a transfer market YOU LISTEN US ARSENE IVAN YOU BUY TO SIGN WHO WE WANT OR We do not watch you and we boo the team LISTEN US i do not have any more whiskey but i buy some more now i do not care of my wife shout at pablo i do not care what she **** says DO NOT TELL WHAT TO DO YOU SEE WHAT I DO ok i go for whiskey bye bye

Top work, clownie.