Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ashley Williams, CH, Euro SF Captain available for 12 mill Age 28 no brainer

Ashley Williams, CH, Euro SF Captain available for 12 mill Age 28 no brainer

OK he's 32 apparently but has more about him than Per or gabriel
    Last edited by devongunner; 08-08-2016 at 07:32 PM.

He'd be a possibility as a filler but we don't really need a filler.
    Our CB's have been adequate at best in the last few years. Kos is really the only solid option in that position and Per was ****ing woefully exposed far too often last season.
    We need a quality back up for Kos from where I'm standing. Time to fork out for somebody with longer term prospects ?

I'll take Ashley Williams with Kos as our first choice pairing at that price. He's brave, hard-working and scores the odd goal.

He is not 28.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He is not 28.
    Nearly 32 Arsene is never going to pay the sort of money required for a slightly above average outfield player like Williams. Mustafi will be the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Nearly 32 Arsene is never going to pay the sort of money required for a slightly above average outfield player like Williams. Mustafi will be the one.
    He will take Mangala from City for free, on loan obviously. I predict this will happen about next Tuesday after a crowd enraging flat display and dropping of points on sunday.

Christ, I hope not.

Mangala makes Djourou look like Tony Adams.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He will take Mangala from City for free, on loan obviously. I predict this will happen about next Tuesday after a crowd enraging flat display and dropping of points on sunday.
    Mangala was very highly thought of by a host of top clubs before he went to city.. it wouldn't shock me if AW (assuming city do want him out) was to make some sort of move for him
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The internet buzz says £20 million for Williams. I don't know if that includes two years wages? If not it is a bit steep. At £12 million, great.