Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All this injury business.

All this injury business.

You have to laugh don't you.

p.s. Gabriel is ****ing **** anyway so win win.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I think it is even beyond laughing. I think it has reached a stage where we will be scratching our heads and wondering if we do not have a lengthy injury list.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

GPWM

Though the wording is a bit harsh.

Yes. If him being injured means Arsene actually ****ing gets a move on and signs a decent centre back then well done Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I think it is even beyond laughing. I think it has reached a stage where we will be scratching our heads and wondering if we do not have a lengthy injury list.
    We don't have a lengthy injury list

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yes. If him being injured means Arsene actually ****ing gets a move on and signs a decent centre back then well done Gabriel.
    Most people thought Kosceilny was **** for a fair while after he'd joined us.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Most people thought Kosceilny was **** for a fair while after he'd joined us.
    "Most people".

Really??

Or are you simply applying the Monty multiplier for effect tool.

I recall some doubts early in his career as he was a little rash in the tackle on occasion, the odd red even if I am not mistaken but by end of season 1 he was a very accomplished defender (though can still be prone to the odd “**** me” moment or two specifically with regards to passing and ball distribution).

"Most people".

Really??

Or are you simply applying the Monty multiplier for effect tool.

I recall some doubts early in his career as he was a little rash in the tackle on occasion, the odd red even if I am not mistaken but by end of season 1 he was a very accomplished defender (though can still be prone to the odd “**** me” moment or two specifically with regards to passing and ball distribution).
    I think there were many who remained unconvinced well into his second season. Equally, Gabriel's initial showings seemed to impressive everyone.

Anyway, I'm simply pointing out that it seems a teensy bit premature to declare him "****"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think there were many who remained unconvinced well into his second season. Equally, Gabriel's initial showings seemed to impressive everyone.

Anyway, I'm simply pointing out that it seems a teensy bit premature to declare him "****"
    You know very well that we reserve the right to declare any player to be **** be it after two games, two seasons or close to 10 years. That is how it works.

His early response from supporters was largely positive but since plateaued, a rather normal sequence of events I am sure you will concur.

I think Gabriel earned a degree of kudos for what was perceived as a physical and aggressive presence, a scenario that grew wings when he was seen to stand up to Costa, further then when having been carded he was then absolved of blame.

The thing is as a defender he lacks composure and appears on occasion to be utterly lost in respect of what is going on around him. Perhaps he has suffered from not being a regular starter which in turn would allow him to form a partnership, a crucial factor in where he plays.

Unfeasibly ****ing ugly also.

Speaking of which, are you yet a father again?

You know very well that we reserve the right to declare any player to be **** be it after two games, two seasons or close to 10 years. That is how it works.

His early response from supporters was largely positive but since plateaued, a rather normal sequence of events I am sure you will concur.

I think Gabriel earned a degree of kudos for what was perceived as a physical and aggressive presence, a scenario that grew wings when he was seen to stand up to Costa, further then when having been carded he was then absolved of blame.

The thing is as a defender he lacks composure and appears on occasion to be utterly lost in respect of what is going on around him. Perhaps he has suffered from not being a regular starter which in turn would allow him to form a partnership, a crucial factor in where he plays.

Unfeasibly ****ing ugly also.

Speaking of which, are you yet a father again?
    I like Gabriel. There was that one match where he did a last minute tackle and celebrated. Although he got a lot of **** for that I like that sort of attitude. He seems the type to play with a lot of pride.