Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Striker and Centre Half now a desperate requirement and ****ing ASAP

Striker and Centre Half now a desperate requirement and ****ing ASAP

I know **** all about this Mustafi chap but there are plenty of experienced high quality centre backs in the premier league playing for mid table clubs who are far better than what we have. Go ****ing sign one or two of the ****s quick sharp. Next go and get a striker whatever the cost. Im talking about a ****ing worldy like Lewandowski.

Before the Liverpool game Arsene you clumsy french ****

Fvck yes, floyd. You're usually wrong but not in this case.

Time was when you had the likes of Dion Dublin or Matt Elliott who could cover for both.

Mustafi is a German nternational. He'll do for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    I know **** all about this Mustafi chap but there are plenty of experienced high quality centre backs in the premier league playing for mid table clubs who are far better than what we have. Go ****ing sign one or two of the ****s quick sharp. Next go and get a striker whatever the cost. Im talking about a ****ing worldy like Lewandowski.

Welcome back, Floyd

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post

I've got this horrible feeling the ****ing dippers are going to rape us
    Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU