Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: GABRIEL STRETCHERED OFF. Insane. In the 93rd minute. We have no centre halves for

GABRIEL STRETCHERED OFF. Insane. In the 93rd minute. We have no centre halves for

the whole season.

The season is over before it ****ing starts.

The players all know the significance of this. You can see it in their faces.

There was meant to be 2 mins of injury time {why the **** did they agree to injury time? Oh the irony of the expression.}

Yet 92'30" in he gets ****ing horrendously injured.

Stupid ****ing self-important ****er of a referee!!! What the **** did he think this was? THe bleeding World Cup final??? ****!

It looked very bad indeed.

Why didn't they agree to stop after 90 mins as usual in PSFs?

But why, when there was 2 mins of added time, were we still playing 30 secs later?

Those 30 seconds may have killed the season before it started.

Joke. Utter ****ing joke.

You know you love it. It's the only way Wenger can be forced to spend. Now here's hoping giroud breaks an ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    the whole season.

The season is over before it ****ing starts.
    Another **** of a season coming. The midfield is packed but only one decent CB and no gold plated strikers
    Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU

Got a horrible feeling we ain't signing anyone....maybe a rubbish loan deal of deadline night.

Why shell out on a new striker when Giroud is Wenger's no.1

Why get a midfielder when Ramsey and Wilshere can't even get into the team when everyone's available...aeriously if everyone's fit I don't even think Jack makes the bench!!

No new centre half if Monreal and Debuchy can cover if the going gets tough....they've even played Coq back there so he's well prepared for injuries.

I know that seems silly to you and me but to the man in charge it's perfect sense. Wengers logic...Monreal at centre half and Gibbs at left back for a few games and he's saved £30m not getting Mustaphi.

Keep playing a congested clusterf uck of a 4-2-3-1 and he's saved another £50m on a new striker expect silly with Iwobi looking more and more assured with every minute he plays.

The kid is a beast....and if he played for Everton or Liecester would be worth £40m minimum in today's market.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Why didn't they agree to stop after 90 mins as usual in PSFs?

But why, when there was 2 mins of added time, were we still playing 30 secs later?

Those 30 seconds may have killed the season before it started.

Joke. Utter ****ing joke.
    Because it is a minimum of 2 minutes added time.... no need to thank me
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Got a horrible feeling we ain't signing anyone....maybe a rubbish loan deal of deadline night.

Why shell out on a new striker when Giroud is Wenger's no.1

Why get a midfielder when Ramsey and Wilshere can't even get into the team when everyone's available...aeriously if everyone's fit I don't even think Jack makes the bench!!

No new centre half if Monreal and Debuchy can cover if the going gets tough....they've even played Coq back there so he's well prepared for injuries.

I know that seems silly to you and me but to the man in charge it's perfect sense. Wengers logic...Monreal at centre half and Gibbs at left back for a few games and he's saved £30m not getting Mustaphi.

Keep playing a congested clusterf uck of a 4-2-3-1 and he's saved another £50m on a new striker expect silly with Iwobi looking more and more assured with every minute he plays.

The kid is a beast....and if he played for Everton or Liecester would be worth £40m minimum in today's market.
    Said it a while back. There were no obvious targets, after Vardy fell through. If he'd wanted Mahrez, he'd have been here weeks back. It doesn't look as if a new CB was even on his radar. Holding was to be the apprentice to the BFG and Kos.
    The latest talk of Isco and Rodrigues is laughable.