Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Huge news I can announce

Huge news I can announce

One deal is complete and will be officially announced shortly and another is very close. Clubs agreed a fee with just personal terms to be tied up. Arsenal have signed Neymar for an undisclosed fee however Ive been told its close to 70million. The other player I cannot reveal yet but he is a striker and in the same bracket as Neymar.

I will let you know more once my sources confirm.

Agent Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Frank View Post
    One deal is complete and will be officially announced shortly and another is very close. Clubs agreed a fee with just personal terms to be tied up. Arsenal have signed Neymar for an undisclosed fee however Ive been told its close to 70million. The other player I cannot reveal yet but he is a striker and in the same bracket as Neymar.

Agent Frank
    Is that the best you can do. FRANK FRANK!

Agent Frank
    Blimey, at least try and make it vaguely plausible. :misstheoldrolleyessmiley:

Agent Frank
    In todays market you'd have to stick about another £50 million plus on that fee to make it believable.

Fed up and off to the pub!

Not one of your best creations Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    Not one of your best creations Tony
    We need all the Tony creations we can get at the moment tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We need all the Tony creations we can get at the moment tbf.
    The board really is dead now. Sad to to see it go but it has been a spectacular waste of my time now for fifteen years so it is time.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    The board really is dead now. Sad to to see it go but it has been a spectacular waste of my time now for fifteen years so it is time.
    I am having a quiet day. This place is dead now I've joined the gibson forum instead.

****in ell Frank, you're worse than arsole ****er

tease teas tease
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'