Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If the polices have all these fancy guns. Why don't they use them?

If the polices have all these fancy guns. Why don't they use them?

**** tazering people.
    anyone who goes around stabbing people is open to be shot imo.

Though I suppose it's tricky as whilst trying to shoot someone they have to simultaneously start calling the independent police complaints commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    **** tazering people.
    anyone who goes around stabbing people is open to be shot imo.

Though I suppose it's tricky as whilst trying to shoot someone they have to simultaneously start calling the independent police complaints commission.
    If a shooter is a terrorist it's better to catch him alive imo to have a chance of getting information out of him which could save other lives. Besides, when they want to die a hero and a martyr for their cause, rotting in jail all their life would punish them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    If a shooter is a terrorist it's better to catch him alive imo to have a chance of getting information out of him which could save other lives. Besides, when they want to die a hero and a martyr for their cause, rotting in jail all their life would punish them more.
    Some of these buffoons are better off to be removed from existence imo.

EDIT: By the way it's probably not the best week for me for rational thought.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 08-04-2016 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Being bummed in prison is kinda ironic punishment, no?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman