Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Typical Norwegian Somalians

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    The fact he has a knife with him shows it's not spontaneous imo.
    Oh and the fact he is walking around Russell Square one of the most popular areas for tourists to stay in London.

I bet he does not live in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm curious how someone who deliberately goes out with a knife on a stabbing rampage can be accused of doing it 'spontaneously'. What definition of 'spontaneous' are they using here?
    Aren't they a bit stabby in general?*
    Maybe he carries around a knife at all times and hadn't planned to murder anybody that day

*The Norwegians.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yeah. When Somalians are raping people on cruise ships over here they're called Swedes.
    I bet they're wishing they'd stuck with 'Norwegian' as a definition and not mentioned the Somalian bit. That way they could pretend it was something to do with Anders Breivik like they did last time.
    Last edited by Burney; 08-04-2016 at 12:51 PM.

I bet they're wishing they'd stuck with 'Norwegian' as a definition. That way they could pretend it was something to do with Anders Breivik like they did last time.
    We signed Anders Breivik last summer. Will he ever make it into the first team?

We signed Anders Breivik last summer. Will he ever make it into the first team?
    AW doesn't like him. He shoots too much.

10 characters.
    There is only one way to deal with this problem. The lefties are killing too many innocent people. Lets put a stop to this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    There is only one way to deal with this problem. The lefties are killing too many innocent people. Lets put a stop to this now.
    Welcome back to the forum, Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Welcome back to the forum, Floyd.
    Just a fleeting visit Ash. I am not officially back.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    You really are a **** flouncer, f. I am disappoint.

You really are a **** flouncer, f. I am disappoint.
    I accidently browsed the forum and got angry, B. Im off again now and wont be back.