Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hmm. People seem strangely keen to push the 'mental illness' angle on this stabbing

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What is really beginning to annoy me is how the BBC and other organisations (but especially the BBC) are always pushing this side of things.
    It's not just them, Pat. It's not a BBC conspiracy. The Times is doing exactly the same thing and people are making the same comments as you underneath. Maybe the govt have demanded that the media cover these things in this manner?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Is he a Muslim? As far as I'm aware what religion he is or exactly where he was from hasn't been released yet
    No but it seems easier to assume he is a muslimist and work from there
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    No but it seems easier to assume he is a muslimist and work from there
    I haven't seen a name published. Given that the mass murdering crazies, whether done for supposed religious reasons or not, probably want their name to become (in)famous, it makes some sense to not publicise the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I haven't seen a name published. Given that the mass murdering crazies, whether done for supposed religious reasons or not, probably want their name to become (in)famous, it makes some sense to not publicise the name.
    Zakaria Bulhan

No, the name has been published. He's called Zakaria Bulhan. Here's the chubby-faced white fella.

zakariabulman3.jpg

Oh, and this 'Norwegian national' has lived here since he was 5. I'm prepared to guess he doesn't speak a word of Norwegian.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No, the name has been published. He's called Zakaria Bulhan. Here's the chubby-faced white fella.

zakariabulman3.jpg

Oh, and this 'Norwegian national' has lived here since he was 5. I'm prepared to guess he doesn't speak a word of Norwegian.
    That's where you are wrong Burney. He was screaming 'Gud er stor' 'Gud er stor' as he was stabbing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Zakaria Bulhan
    Perhaps I needed to look a bit deeper than the BBC's most visible story.

Perhaps I needed to look a bit deeper than the BBC's most visible story.
    It's strangely not showing at all on the BBC home page.