Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmm. People seem strangely keen to push the 'mental illness' angle on this stabbing

Hmm. People seem strangely keen to push the 'mental illness' angle on this stabbing

I wonder if it's because the mentalist in question also just happens to be a muslim, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I wonder if it's because the mentalist in question also just happens to be a muslim, too?
    I thought exactly the same. Bloody leftie, apologist wimps.

That being said, I don't actually know if he's an Allan. Does he have sandy skin?

Is he a Muslim? As far as I'm aware what religion he is or exactly where he was from hasn't been released yet
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Have you seen this? It is quite, quite remarkable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HYLiMaj9Ak

It now actually seems we might be at a point where ISIS ramp up their terror attacks out of their frustration with the PC left's denial that their hatred for us derives from their religion.

On my patch. I was watching Bridge of Spies whilst all the excitement happened. Good film.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Is he a Muslim? As far as I'm aware what religion he is or exactly where he was from hasn't been released yet
    We don't know. I think Berni's point was that the authorities have made frequent attempts to conceal the religious identity of many Islamic terrorists and therefore it would not be surprising if they were doing so on this occasion, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    On my patch. I was watching Bridge of Spies whilst all the excitement happened. Good film.
    Here is a link to the actual magazine, containing the relevant article "Why we hate you"

http://www.clarionproject.org/factsh...-the-cross.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    We don't know. I think Berni's point was that the authorities have made frequent attempts to conceal the religious identity of many Islamic terrorists and therefore it would not be surprising if they were doing so on this occasion, as well.

"Early indications suggest that mental health is a significant factor in this case and that is one major line of inquiry.

"But of course at this stage we should keep an open mind regarding motive and, consequently, terrorism as a motivation remains but one line of inquiry for us to explore," he said.

Seems like they aren't trying to conceal anything
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Actually what they are doing is what they frequnelty did, and do, with murder. The assumption is normal humans don't go about killing other humans. If you do you are abnormal and since the concept of evl doesn't exist in our secular society it follows you must be mad. Conveniently the pronouncements are vague enough so eventually you are "cured" and released and hopefully don't reoffend. May work with the odd lucre motivated criminal, doesn't work with the religious murderer.

What is really beginning to annoy me is how the BBC and other organisations (but especially the BBC) are always pushing this side of things.

But what do they really expect? Day after day we are fed news stories of 'So Called' Islamic State. We see them doing backflips, Even the way the BBC reporters talk annoys me their tone of voice.

Then you have images of the new Metropolitan police storm trooper division blasted all over the papers. You have experts saying its not 'if' it's when.

Then when something happens they are surprised that people may jump to conclusions

I will start calling them BBC So called News.