Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Walcott being bullish about the coming season as usual :rolleyes:

Walcott being bullish about the coming season as usual :rolleyes:

You just know the lazy f*cker will disappoint us all again, I don't know why we don't cash in on him while he's still got some value left

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    You just know the lazy f*cker will disappoint us all again, I don't know why we don't cash in on him while he's still got some value left
    I like that he's decided he's not a striker now after 7 years of telling everyone it's his best position

Hopefully Chamberlain can stay fit and we don't have to see him.

If Iwobi and Ox stay fit, then Theo could really struggle to get back in. About time really. All he's done is talk about being a top player for ten years. Wenger has indulged him for far too long in this regard. One of the players who has just been allowed to drift in the current set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    If Iwobi and Ox stay fit, then Theo could really struggle to get back in. About time really. All he's done is talk about being a top player for ten years. Wenger has indulged him for far too long in this regard. One of the players who has just been allowed to drift in the current set up.
    Either way he's ****ed. We'll probably sign a winger or a striker, so he'll be knocked down the pecking order whatever happens. If he wants to play regularly he should probably just leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Either way he's ****ed. We'll probably sign a winger or a striker, so he'll be knocked down the pecking order whatever happens. If he wants to play regularly he should probably just leave.
    We could probably get a fair few bob for him in this market. His highlights reel on Youtube could look pretty decent, I expect. Obviously we'd need to sell him to someone who hasn't actually seen him play recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    We could probably get a fair few bob for him in this market. His highlights reel on Youtube could look pretty decent, I expect. Obviously we'd need to sell him to someone who hasn't actually seen him play recently.
    You know things are bad when the Guangzhou and the like aren't even being linked

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    You know things are bad when the Guangzhou and the like aren't even being linked
    What makes me laugh about Walcott is when ever he says he is going to improve or be this certain type of player, it involves photos of him lifting weights

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I think he just about has enough highlights to make a youtube vid

There'll probably be a bit of hair receding taking place during that reel. Hope no one notices
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman