Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hi guys Im Frank and have been working in the Sports Agency Business for 35 years

Hi guys Im Frank and have been working in the Sports Agency Business for 35 years

I am an Arsenal fan and have my ear close to the ground on many deals going on in many Sports not just football. I can tell you that Arsenal are on the verge of completing a very special signing which will surprise you. This will be followed with possibly two more signings. I will keep you posted as soon as I hear more.

Agent Frank

Hi Fash
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Hi Fash
    I don't think this is a fash character.

Is it Kaba Diawara? or Antoine Griezmann?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Is it Kaba Diawara? or Antoine Griezmann?
    Good evening Just Trent. I cannot disclose who the impending signing is as it is in the final stages and still delicate. I can assure you all that Mahrez is not a target and will not be joining. Sorry to those who will be disappointed. I can tell you that two strikers are coming and a central defender. Arsenal are talking to several clubs and Mustafi is one of the players being discussed. I will let you know the name of the World Class striker as soon as the deal is confirmed as concluded by my sources.

Agent Frank.