Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what's the line-up gonna be vs Liverpool?

So what's the line-up gonna be vs Liverpool?

Cech, Bellerin, Chambers, Gabriel, Monreal, Elneny, Xaka, Iwobi, Ox, Walcott, Campbell...???

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Cech, Bellerin, Chambers, Gabriel, Monreal, Elneny, Xaka, Iwobi, Ox, Walcott, Campbell...???
    What makes you think Gabriel will play but Ramsay and Alexis won't? Gabriel has had as much pre-season training as those two.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 08-02-2016 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    What makes you think Gabriel will play but Ramsay and Alexis won't? Gabriel has had as much pre-season training as those two.
    Isn't JW just a little set back (ha bloody ha) and he should be fit to play in 1 of the games this weekend
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Isn't JW just a little set back (ha bloody ha) and he should be fit to play in 1 of the games this weekend
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Well it's going to be a bit **** by the looks of things.

Have you just started supporting Arsenal? You will get to know the players soon.
    You've left out the star of our pre - season tour. The Ox!

Cech, Berrelin, Mustafi, Gabriel, Monreal, Xhaka, Ramsey, Ox, Alexis, Mahrez, Lacazette

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    Have you just started supporting Arsenal? You will get to know the players soon.
    I have no faith in The Ox, He looked very promising a few years ago. Let's see, I seem to recall him looking amazing in pre season last year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    After what Ramsey said himself about fitness fears, I would be v surprised if he we were to start. Similarly Alexis after last season.

Liverpool are ****e tbh, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I was tempted to smarm: "Have you just started to learn how to read?" but decided against it.