Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: * Extremely Important Announcement. I am leaving the forum Im afraid

* Extremely Important Announcement. I am leaving the forum Im afraid

This place is just not up to scratch. Spam posts about cheap kitchens, fake money, and now some packing ****. Also I feel I am too big a character for awimb. Many posters here fear me and understandably so. Some so afraid of the tongue lashing I bestow upon them they hide. I played a big part in driving Jorge from the forum. There are some good posters but too few I am afraid. I need a forum fit for my stature. A forum fit for Ein Furher .. Herr Floyd.

Goodbye Awimb. Sorry to see you slowly die into nothingness. This is the last you will see of me.

Herr Floyd
    Der Fuhrer

Yep, see you tomorrow...

::deja vu::

Bump incase anyone missed this. Im leaving Awimb and theres nothing anyone can do to stop me Im afraid.

He makes some nice points though. We need to bring back tree view or face destruction.

Eh?

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Take two:

Bumping once more as there may be awimbers who havent seen this. This is the last you'll see of me awimb and I'll not be swayed to stay so dont waste your time trying to convince me otherwise. Sorry if my leaving causes upset but ive outgrown this place. Bye bye.

Good luck with this project imo

'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'