Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: where ******* new singings striker central back we waiting arsene ivan you promise to

where ******* new singings striker central back we waiting arsene ivan you promise to

buy new defence and new striking but just like a normal no players coming man united get ibrahmimovich mickytarian and bloody ******* pogba for hu8ndreds millions pounds arsene get scared to buy 1 pound player DO NOT TAKE A PISS ON US ARSEne we buy MOST PRICE SEASON TICKITS now get fopr us top draw WE DO NOT EXCEPT THIS we will not finhs top 4 more bottom 4 even anyome finish highup than us WHERE ARE OUR NEW SINGNINGS ARSEEN IVAN I AM ANGRY you think iu buy new shirt you think i buy a membership or program at a game I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHINK i am drunk but i know what i am doing

Why would you buy a programme?

Quote Originally Posted by wengar silly stupid clown View Post
    buy new defence and new striking but just like a normal no players coming man united get ibrahmimovich mickytarian and bloody ******* pogba for hu8ndreds millions pounds arsene get scared to buy 1 pound player DO NOT TAKE A PISS ON US ARSEne we buy MOST PRICE SEASON TICKITS now get fopr us top draw WE DO NOT EXCEPT THIS we will not finhs top 4 more bottom 4 even anyome finish highup than us WHERE ARE OUR NEW SINGNINGS ARSEEN IVAN I AM ANGRY you think iu buy new shirt you think i buy a membership or program at a game I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHINK i am drunk but i know what i am doing
    Are you a regular on Arsenal Fan TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I used to every time. I don't know why I never really look at them.
    Got boxes of the bloody things.

Something about the club needing money, I think.

Evidently €50 million strikers don't pay for themselves.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Evidently €50 million strikers don't pay for themselves.
    They do if they score enough goals.

They do if they score enough goals.
    Anyway we don't need anybody else, The Ox has been showing his skills during this pre-season and he is the answer.

Though I feel this was the same feeling last summer.