Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I put on the wrong playlist when I went running this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It was the playlist featured in that Jason Isaacs jock detective series; modern country and western. Now I can be a sucker for a bit of c&w on occasion, but for running? Nah. Oddly, it worked remarkably well. Who would have imagined that doleful tales of marital infidelity and farm bankruptcy could be such a useful spur to athletic activity?

wd modern c&w artists.

What music do you enjoy when you exercise?
    You appear mad for this running craic all of the same. I tried it the once, got injured and decided it was wrong for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    You appear mad for this running craic all of the same. I tried it the once, got injured and decided it was wrong for me.
    I've been told it is rather addictive.

When does that bit kick in. At the moment it feels like running towards the grim reaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Any particulars?

Any that haven't been used in Just Eat adverts?
    OMD, Depeche Mode, ... that sort of thing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    It's good.

It's good.
    Terrible thing, exercise. People have heart attacks doing that sort of thing

I really hate running, dullest form of exercise going.......I need a ball to chase

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Terrible thing, exercise. People have heart attacks doing that sort of thing

I really hate running, dullest form of exercise going.......I need a ball to chase
    You can't chase a ball without earning the right to chase the ball.

You can't chase a ball without earning the right to chase the ball.
    Have you gone Zen?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Have you gone Zen?
    I'm feeling quite fatalistic.

Apparently the Frog Highways department have issued a plea for holidaymakers to stay off the roads on Staurday because it's going to be a 100% nightmare, so I'm going to drive straight down overnight on Friday. Which is all fine, but means we will arrive at about 5 a.m. on Saturday, and get the keys to our villa at 4 p.m.

Que sera, as they say, sera.

Apparently the Frog Highways department have issued a plea for holidaymakers to stay off the roads on Staurday because it's going to be a 100% nightmare, so I'm going to drive straight down overnight on Friday. Which is all fine, but means we will arrive at about 5 a.m. on Saturday, and get the keys to our villa at 4 p.m.

Why don’t you fly. Charlie Victor Bravo etc.

Hmmm. Are you going to artificially stimulate yourself to stay awake? You probably ought to.