Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why is someone posting about a company in the bourgeois Delhi satellite towns of

Why is someone posting about a company in the bourgeois Delhi satellite towns of

Gurgaon and Noida?

Is this some joke I've missed?

I still don't know why you refer to Feo as TJ, ffs.

Can anyone explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Gurgaon and Noida?

Is this some joke I've missed?

I still don't know why you refer to Feo as TJ, ffs.

Can anyone explain?
    It's spam, Ganps.

Theon's ickle childrens books were called things like 'TJ and the extended contract negotiations'.

I've never been to Noida or Gurgaon, despite having been to Delhi loads of times. They're 40-50kms away which would take 1.5-2hrs in a taxi, more in an auto rickshaw.

But in that great novel White Tiger, which won the Booker Prize, the protagonists move there, and it's apparently filled with shopping 'malls', so completely different to the India I know and love.

The rich elite live there and the wives go shopping.

A sort of suburban America, but with street kids begging in 47 degrees in the shade before Monsoon breaks in June and it pisses down bullets of water for the next three months.

Though I'm aware that saying this makes me sound like the sort of hippy ****er who wants India to stay poor so it doesn't lose it's spirituality, man.

Though I do dislike the fact that there are far fewer cows on the streets of Delhi than there were 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I've never been to Noida or Gurgaon, despite having been to Delhi loads of times. They're 40-50kms away which would take 1.5-2hrs in a taxi, more in an auto rickshaw.

But in that great novel White Tiger, which won the Booker Prize, the protagonists move there, and it's apparently filled with shopping 'malls', so completely different to the India I know and love.

The rich elite live there and the wives go shopping.

A sort of suburban America, but with street kids begging in 47 degrees in the shade before Monsoon breaks in June and it pisses down bullets of water for the next three months.

Though I'm aware that saying this makes me sound like the sort of hippy ****er who wants India to stay poor so it doesn't lose it's spirituality, man.

Though I do dislike the fact that there are far fewer cows on the streets of Delhi than there were 20 years ago.
    I went to a shopping mall in Delhi once which had a restaurant in a replica Raj-era railway carriage. They served an excellent laal maas, though.

Those cows upset me because they're always chewing plastic bags. How many plastic bags does a cow want to eat, for ****'s sake?

Cheers, Ash.

Just googled it. I never knew Feo wrote kiddies books about a Roy of the Rovers type TJ.

Excellent.

I'd honestly assumed that TJ was some character in a yank telly show who looked a bit like Feo.

Learn something new every day.

Why the **** is someone spamming here for Packing services for the Delhi upper-middle class, ffs?

We don't have anyone here from that region, do we? {Though I have Indian mates in Goa who read Arseblog every day. I was out there when we signed Welbeck in the Sanchez summer, and we saw Alexis's first assist together.}

And what sort of person would go on awimb, see some spam for a packing company and go - I know, I'll use them?

We don't have anyone here from that region, do we?
    We're down to about our last 12 posters or so, so it's unlikely that we have a large target market in that region, no.

But then, spammers tend not to be the sort to research their audience.

So he goes through all that effort for nothing? Do you think someone should tell him that he's wasting his time? If you want to be rude, call him a Bhenchod. Bhen is sister and chod is ****er. Matachod is mother-****er but most use Bhenchod as it's even more offensive.

I'll do it.