Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allans striking agian. This time in Munich. Just wait for the complete lack of

Allans striking agian. This time in Munich. Just wait for the complete lack of

response from any senior Muslim figures. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It will happen here soon enough. I need to escape as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Hold on a sec, how do you know it ain't the Methodists?

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    Hold on a sec, how do you know it ain't the Methodists?
    Statistically, it's less likely, as I don't remember Merkel allowing a million Methodists into Germany last year.

#prayforla

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    #prayforla
    ****ing hell. Didn't even think. LA? Where art thou? Root's not bad, eh?

Rich,

It's midnight, and I can't find any Allan confirmation yet. I admit it probably is. However, Newsnight said something that no-one else has. Not the Graun, not the Beeb.

They said that one person claimed that the attacker shouted "I'm not a Turk, I'm German" {in German, obv.} NN pointed out it is the 5th anniversary of Brevik's shooting.

As I say, no other outlet has mentioned this.

But if it's a white European murdering Allans as opposed to an Allan murdering white Europeans, will you publicly apologise here on behalf of the White European community.

{obv, I reckon it is an Allan, but if it is an anti-Allan white, will you apologise on our behalf?}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Rich,
    They said that one person claimed that the attacker shouted "I'm not a Turk, I'm German" {in German, obv.} NN pointed out it is the 5th anniversary of Brevik's shooting.

As I say, no other outlet has mentioned this.
    Sky News has also covered this angle.

This is why I think it's important to wait until the facts are in before reaching for conclusions.

Ah, thank you.

So we really don't know. It could be a racist.

Do you think Rich will apologise on behalf of all white Europeans if it was won wot done it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Ah, thank you.

So we really don't know. It could be a racist.

Do you think Rich will apologise on behalf of all white Europeans if it was won wot done it?
    Ganpati, you aren't a stranger to this forum. You must know that the racist prick who created this thread and another certain white supremacist Tory who responded are ignorant assholes will deflect from their ideology of hate and intolerance.

This was a terrorist attack by right wing scum who propagate the same xenophobic diatribe mouthed by similar on this forum. You might call it incitement to hatred. Actually you can.