Thread: Rob Holding signed from Bolton - OFFICIAL

Rob Holding signed from Bolton - OFFICIAL

£2m for the future England captain, seems like good business to me

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He looks a bit like young Ramsey.

I know it's not the most exciting of transfers, but from what i've read from Bolton press and fans, he has a lot of potential

Exciting season next season imo. Looking forward to see what Granit adds to the team, how Iwobi has progressed from his excellent performances last season, Ozil being Ozil.

Wouldn't mind a top top striker of course, but not that bothered

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I know it's not the most exciting of transfers, but from what i've read from Bolton press and fans, he has a lot of potential

Exciting season next season imo. Looking forward to see what Granit adds to the team, how Iwobi has progressed from his excellent performances last season, Ozil being Ozil.

Wouldn't mind a top top striker of course, but not that bothered
    If we can sign a striker I think we'll be in a good position. Unless Wenger intends to move somebody else into the Striker Role.

He's clearly after one by going after Vardy. He's been after one for a few years now but doesn't pull the trigger.

Ah, but will he get us 25 goals a season?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    If we can sign a striker I think we'll be in a good position. Unless Wenger intends to move somebody else into the Striker Role.

He's clearly after one by going after Vardy. He's been after one for a few years now but doesn't pull the trigger.
    I can see why he's reluctant to spend such stupid amounts of money on Higuain. Especially when you know there's a high chance he'll miss 90% of the season with an Arsenalesque type of injury

I was very surprised Vardy turned us down. Quite embarrassing really

Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I can see why he's reluctant to spend such stupid amounts of money on Higuain. Especially when you know there's a high chance he'll miss 90% of the season with an Arsenalesque type of injury

I was very surprised Vardy turned us down. Quite embarrassing really
    Vardy will regret it imo. He's done more than ever imaginable at Leicester. They won the league so might as well sign for a big club before it's too late. He's going to be 30 in January and might not get antoher chance

On the other hand perhaps he is a loyal chap so fair play to him.

I would take this Lacazette fella or Icardi if the price is right. The Higuain fee is too high. For that money I'd buy someone else.

he said he was going to sign 3 players......guess that's business done then.
    Graduate of the School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Wonder if Griezmann fancies joining us. I should probably stop drinking now.

Just hope he gets to play so he can learn from the experience unlike Walcott, Chambers and Ox and like Bellerin. He cant be worse than Mertesacker