Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Draxler, Subotic, Higuain...

Draxler, Subotic, Higuain...

...it's not going to happen, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    ...it's not going to happen, is it?
    Don’t know, but unlikely I would think. No. No.

Unless we have a practically injury-free season there is no way we'll qualify for the CL next year with the current squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Unless we have a practically injury-free season there is no way we'll qualify for the CL next year with the current squad.
    How did you get Mo's login, Dorset?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Please explain your workings?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I assume he is expecting quite aggressive squad strengthening happening inside at least 2-3 of our main rivals, coupled with perhaps a new manager bounce at those clubs.

It’s difficult to see Chelsea being as poor again and one assumes Liverpool will improve and be more consistent under Klopp, neither of whom achieved a top 4 finish last season. United, who knows.

One thing for sure is that it will be a very interesting season as 1-2 very high profile managers are doomed to “fail”.

I don’t think we can afford to idly stand by and go with the status quo. I don’t expect we will either.

Akpom, Sanogo and Chambers. All is not lost though. The passing range of Xhaka, will unleash the true potential of Sanchez as a striker. The little Chilean will get 30 goals.

He'll then refuse to sign a new deal and be sold to Real Madrid next summer. But, we'll worry about that next year.

the Higuain story was interesting until the part about us offering £40m plus Giroud.

Yeah....hmm....thought we were keeping the big lump and giving him a strike partner to play with.

Notice Chambers is still at the club....still a chance we'll see a 3-5-2 next season...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How did you get Mo's login, Dorset?
    Mickey Pearce likes this
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If we keep our best 15 players or so injury-free we are good enough to be in the top four. But if we lose key players (Cech, Kos, Ozil, Alexis, Giroud) for extended periods the replacements are simply inadequate to consistently get us the results needed. That's it.