Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I want Jorge back,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    The very heartbeat of AWIMB has left with Jorge. Soon it will be reduced to Charlie and Berni swapping poncy recipes and tugging each other's winkies
    Berni does have a new found cock fixation
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Berni does have a new found cock fixation
    Where does he unearth these newly found cocks with which he is fixated? Are all the transgenderists just lopping theirs off and leaving them in bushes?

Has it ever been established why he left or flounced, or indeed if he is simply on his holidays somewhere.

Did somebody upset him?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Has it ever been established why he left or flounced, or indeed if he is simply on his holidays somewhere.

Did somebody upset him?
    I think his debates with Berni over the EU Referendum lapsed from the passive aggressive to the outright aggressive. Berni told him to **** off and die, I believe.

Hopefully Jorge didn't take him literally, Clive.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I think his debates with Berni over the EU Referendum lapsed from the passive aggressive to the outright aggressive. Berni told him to **** off and die, I believe.

Hopefully Jorge didn't take him literally, Clive.

Well without wishing to take sides here I doubt Berni really meant it in a literal sense. I would have hoped J to be of thicker skin and to simply reply referencing his mum.

This Brexit stuff has a lot to answer for, and you have not even scratched the surface yet. Politics you see, murky business. Thankfully I have chosen a path in life where I largely ignore it.

I suspect J will return soon when the normal discourse of football is upon us on a daily basis. The excitement of a new signing will surely flush him out.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well without wishing to take sides here I doubt Berni really meant it in a literal sense. I would have hoped J to be of thicker skin and to simply reply referencing his mum.
    Here's the thread - difficult to see what could have triggered such an unpleasant vitriolic response from Berni.

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...horribly-wrong

Here's the thread - difficult to see what could have triggered such an unpleasant vitriolic response from Berni.
    Whisky, perhaps.

Well, Jorge can be infuriating. He consistently demonstrates the maxim originally uttered in reference to religion: that it has a a great capacity for making good people do bad things. Jorge's religious devotion to lefty-ism - if we are to take him at his word - leads him to say things that are objectively and comtemptibly wrong.

Okay, I have read it all now. Handbags essentially.

I see IUFG being one of them transgender freaks buried in there also.

That must be what it's like when people dis each other at boarding school.