Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New singing

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmm, Kazaks, Turkmen and Uzbeks? Not sure how good they are, tbh.

Mind you, they're probably excellent at steppe-overs.
    There's a new Uzbek restaurant on Charlotte Street, hoping to bump into the great man there and ask him when he's taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    There's a new Uzbek restaurant on Charlotte Street, hoping to bump into the great man there and ask him when he's taking over.
    Isn't their cuisine largely horse-based with the odd goat thrown in? I'm ****ed if I'm drinking fermented mare's milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Isn't their cuisine largely horse-based with the odd goat thrown in? I'm ****ed if I'm drinking fermented mare's milk.
    No idea. I assumed it would be sort of Persian. I'll try that milk and I'm definitely having the rotting shark in Iceland next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    No idea. I assumed it would be sort of Persian. I'll try that milk and I'm definitely having the rotting shark in Iceland next month.
    Yeah. It's mostly mutton and pilaf-type efforts from what I can make out. The sort of thing that can be very nice if done well with good ingredients, but utterly horrid if done badly. There is also a fair bit of horse in there as well, but that's no bad thing.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-04-2016 at 09:22 AM.