Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New singing

New singing

Naive Asian defending or a nippy Theo Walcott who can shoot?
    https://www.facebook.com/AFCG1886/vi...8087084300347/
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Naive Asian defending or a nippy Theo Walcott who can shoot?
    https://www.facebook.com/AFCG1886/vi...8087084300347/
    I don't really believe anyone we sign from South East Asia will ever be anything other than ****. We've signed several and their combined worth has been the square root of **** all.

It's a cultural thing. Not a single Asian player has been a huge success anywhere in Europe. Not even Nakata and he was probably the most successful

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    It's a cultural thing. Not a single Asian player has been a huge success anywhere in Europe. Not even Nakata and he was probably the most successful
    It's odd, though. They look small and skinny but they're as hard a ****ing nails. Try getting on the tube in Bangkok at rush hour, you're pressed up against a load of people who all feel as if they're made of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't really believe anyone we sign from South East Asia will ever be anything other than ****. We've signed several and their combined worth has been the square root of **** all.
    Perhaps we should try someone from North West Asia?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's odd, though. They look small and skinny but they're as hard a ****ing nails. Try getting on the tube in Bangkok at rush hour, you're pressed up against a load of people who all feel as if they're made of rocks.
    No fat. Unfortunately we sign players to win football games, not storm the PIccadilly Line at rush hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sex tourist frottage now, is it? I am disappoint

Sex tourist frottage now, is it? I am disappoint
    "I couldn't help it officer, the carriage was really packed and what with the movement of the train, and everything, it just went off."

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Perhaps we should try someone from North West Asia?
    Hmm, Kazaks, Turkmen and Uzbeks? Not sure how good they are, tbh.

Mind you, they're probably excellent at steppe-overs.

Hmm, Kazaks, Turkmen and Uzbeks? Not sure how good they are, tbh.

Mind you, they're probably excellent at steppe-overs.
    Oh, well played b. Nicely done.