Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Arsenal sign Takumi Asano - THOSE WHOM THE GODYS WOULD DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD

Arsenal sign Takumi Asano - THOSE WHOM THE GODYS WOULD DESTROY, THEY FIRST MAKE MAD

Goalscoring record of 1 in 6 in the mighty J League. He played a superb total of 11 games last season. Benched? Injured?

Oh, we'll sell a lot of shirts in Japan and get a lot of excited, giggly Japanese to pay top dollar and watch their hero...numbered in the programme but not even on the bench.

Then, the 10 minute substitute appearance in the League Cup at Wimbledon, the three years of laon spells and the quiet disappearance back to Japanese football.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Goalscoring record of 1 in 6 in the mighty J League. He played a superb total of 11 games last season. Benched? Injured?

Oh, we'll sell a lot of shirts in Japan and get a lot of excited, giggly Japanese to pay top dollar and watch their hero...numbered in the programme but not even on the bench.

Then, the 10 minute substitute appearance in the League Cup at Wimbledon, the three years of laon spells and the quiet disappearance back to Japanese football.
    Nice of you to give the lad a chance FFS, you should write **** for the tabloids

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post
    Nice of you to give the lad a chance FFS, you should write **** for the tabloids
    More in your line I'd say - I've provided arguments, all you seem to have is insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post

a new striker at last!

FFS we are a laughing stock. WTF is Arsene up to? Look at his ****ing goal scoring record. I want a star name, not some J league shmuck. I thought the SFC would have learnt his lesson from the other failed nips.

What about the work permit situation? Does he qualify as an "exceptional talent", like Ryo Miyaichi?

If they signed him for shirt sales then that's desperate....surely signing a proper striker and winning the league would have an even better effect.

Would be interesting to see if he breaks Park's appearence record.

Just hope we don't waste the lads time and keep him here playing in the reserves for 3 seasons before letting him go.

https://youtu.be/geg1GfaxhhU

It would appear he has some skills...my advice....forget the rest of summer and hit the gym....start bulking up. Bit of muscle and speed and he should be okay for the cup games...