Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Zlatan to ManU confirmed! :cloud9:

Zlatan to ManU confirmed! :cloud9:

Terrible choice - couldn't happen to a nicer club. Zlatan seems like a great guy, but it's Falcao 2.0. Hopefully takes them out of the market for other top strikers.

Now all we need is to sell Feo to Liverpool as their top top striker and we're in with a shout for the really good ones.

Speaking of names of people I don't follow but yeah we should spend 70 million on....I haven't seen Aubamayeng playing for Germany...what gives? Is he injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexism - Atheoist View Post
    Terrible choice - couldn't happen to a nicer club. Zlatan seems like a great guy, but it's Falcao 2.0. Hopefully takes them out of the market for other top strikers.

Now all we need is to sell Feo to Liverpool as their top top striker and we're in with a shout for the really good ones.

Speaking of names of people I don't follow but yeah we should spend 70 million on....I haven't seen Aubamayeng playing for Germany...what gives? Is he injured?
    Eh, he's not German, even by Sir C's fast and loose rules.

He plays for Gabon.

Yes this has all the makings of another very expensive disaster. A fantastic overhead goal form thiry yeards against Port Vale in the league cup followed by dozens of indifferent performances in the league.

Gabon? That's not a part of Germany? Oooooohhhhhhh