Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So members of the same English football press who have for years ridiculed AW now

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We could get thon boobylady to bring him back to life imo.

Mmmm boobylady
    Boobylady does have the power to raise things that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Snide, dismissive criticism is inherent, though, in the use of the term "principles" itself. See also: Philosophy.
    The only snide, dismissive criticism of Arsene Wenger comes from our own fans. Everyone else just thinks he should be a bit more pragmatic, which, again, I would take issue with, but am not offended by as an expressed opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    She gives me a funny feeling in my tummy, if I'm honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    The only snide, dismissive criticism of Arsene Wenger comes from our own fans. Everyone else just thinks he should be a bit more pragmatic, which, again, I would take issue with, but am not offended by as an expressed opinion.
    Oh, sure, we do it too. Fleet Street is sometimes more subtle?

But, as you suggest, it's all just #banter, in any case.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes. But apparently, not pictures
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I'm not sure how interested in solid back fours the Lord of Light is, though.

they will rip him to shreads....poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm not sure how interested in solid back fours the Lord of Light is, though.
    More a 3-5-2 Deity, you mean. Bloody foreigners

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We could get thon boobylady to bring him back to life imo.

Mmmm boobylady
    The scene where Gabby Loga in a ginger wig says 'You know nuthin' Don Howe' would be worth waiting for

'scuse me, but isn't the criticism of England right now that they don't have a system? That the players are left too much to their own devices and allowed to play? Wenger is the very essence of what the current pundits are decrying about the team.
    Good thing he's with us. The Jazzer.