Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Thrones finale - favourite bit?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I never knew you were a GoTer A.
    All the best people are, sw.

Been there from the start. If, one day, you set aside your reservations and watch it you might be pleasantly surprised. Think of costume-drama, scaled-up House of Cards with about a dozen Frank Underwoods and lots of scheming and smiting, and you'll hardly notice the supernatural stuff.

It's got boobies in

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Arya killing Walder Frey was good, but I'd have to say for sheer nastiness, it would have to be Cersei handing over Septa Unella to the tender mercies of the Revenant Mountain and saying 'Shame! Shame!' as she locked the door.
    Now I've caught up, I couldn't possibly choose - though the look on Cersei's face when she walked out of the room in that scene was pure evil brilliance. Ending was superbly done as well, I thought

I vote for Cersei standing at the window drinking her wine watching all her enemies burn, although that look Jaime was giving her at the end was another great moment. That's really signalling trouble ahead.

I am also genetically predisposed to respond that little girl with what I assume was a Scottish accent saying "and you didn't answer the call." I thought that was a great scene.