Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: England Manager vacancy

England Manager vacancy

I am looking for a new job and a fresh start.
    I think I will apply.
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I am looking for a new job and a fresh start.
    I think I will apply.
    Seems your first responsibility will be to get Danny Welbeck back and fit again.

Who knew he was so important
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The brothers Grimm (Phil and Gary). Or, give Glenda another go. I'm sure he won't insult any disabled folk this time.

That would mean staying here with all the turmoil, f. I'm not sure you can hack it with your stress issues.

I will be innovative and put Welbeck in goal because he has a bigger reach than Joe Hart.
    Rooney will mark the tall Number 9 at corners.

I have a new skill for coping with my stressful stress which I will put to good use in my new role.
    20 minutes before my first game in charge I will resign.

Hoddle would be a brilliant fit for this young group, who gives a **** if he disses the spastics. Tbf he'd be working with quite a few of them.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Hoddle is the only England ex-manager who deserves a second shot. Apart from Alf Ramsay, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Hoddle would be a brilliant fit for this young group, who gives a **** if he disses the spastics. Tbf he'd be working with quite a few of them.
    He never said dem fings, Baz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Hoddle is the only England ex-manager who deserves a second shot. Apart from Alf Ramsay, of course.
    He would need to earn that though, by winning (and losing) the Premier League.

Pointless otherwise, as we've seen, time and time again.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."