Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time to choose sides, ladies.

It's time to choose sides, ladies.

Who are YOU going to fight for in the coming inferno? Remember that in the maelstrom of civil war, brother will fight brother (I haven't got a brother) and son will fight father (he's dead).

Gird your loins, sharpen your swords, and prepare for battle.

Have you been reading that chap in the Telegraph talking about this divide as Roundheads and Cavaliers?

I quite like casting the EU as like royals. Shame I didn't pop that one at Jorge (PBUH) before he left. As Tony Benn said "Better a bad parliament than a good king".

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Who are YOU going to fight for in the coming inferno? Remember that in the maelstrom of civil war, brother will fight brother (I haven't got a brother) and son will fight father (he's dead).

Gird your loins, sharpen your swords, and prepare for battle.
    I intend to burn down the BBC. Just for ****s and giggles, like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Have you been reading that chap in the Telegraph talking about this divide as Roundheads and Cavaliers?

I quite like casting the EU as like royals. Shame I didn't pop that one at Jorge (PBUH) before he left. As Tony Benn said "Better a bad parliament than a good king".
    Was it Heffer or Charles Moore?

Jorge has left? I assumed he was just off lying down coming to terms with it all. I know how seriously he takes this stuff.

Oh. Hold on, I'm pretty sure we're Royalist. Yes, we're against foreign interference and lefties, and for the monarchy and low taxation.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Jorge has left? I assumed he was just off lying down coming to terms with it all. I know how seriously he takes this stuff.
    He's been giving it the full beans elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I intend to burn down the BBC. Just for ****s and giggles, like.
    I'm pretty sure we're supposed to take the TV and radio stations rather than burn them down, b.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Was it Heffer or Charles Moore?
    Heffer, I think. They're a funny old bunch of buffers on there. Moore's style is so awkward. Not sure how he came to make a living by writing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're supposed to take the TV and radio stations rather than burn them down, b.
    I wanna burn the beeb down! WANNA!