Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You've done it now, you've dissed Our Dear Leader!

You've done it now, you've dissed Our Dear Leader!

A true AMERICAN President would recognize that this is the time to reassure our closest ally that in this moment of turmoil we will move swiftly to ease the transition, making sure that we honor your decision and will do what we can.

Not this guy! He's a GLOBALIST President, an Uber-Elitist, and he came over there to tell you how to vote but you plebes didn't listen. He is going to be vindictive, petulant and spiteful. As a well-learned Obamaphile the speech he will make writes itself. After a lame platitude about "The people have spoken" he will launch into a diatribe of how myopic and fearful the Leave voters are. He'll tap dance around the word Racist, strongly imply it. Then he will enumerate the consequences of your very stupid and close minded decision. Of course he won't be referring to your decision was to leave the EU, but to not listen to him and do what he told you to do. That's the main thing that pisses him off.

Interesting geography voting map. NI, Scotland and one tiny dot in the south of England vote Remain, all the rest vote leave. Similar to our situation with only both coasts and big cities voting Dem. and all the rest GOP.

One last observation. Isn't it interesting that when the elites win 51/49 it's a smashing victory, but when they lose 49/51 they say 'we are a divided country'?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    A true AMERICAN President would recognize that this is the time to reassure our closest ally that in this moment of turmoil we will move swiftly to ease the transition, making sure that we honor your decision and will do what we can.

Not this guy! He's a GLOBALIST President, an Uber-Elitist, and he came over there to tell you how to vote but you plebes didn't listen. He is going to be vindictive, petulant and spiteful. As a well-learned Obamaphile the speech he will make writes itself. After a lame platitude about "The people have spoken" he will launch into a diatribe of how myopic and fearful the Leave voters are. He'll tap dance around the word Racist, strongly imply it. Then he will enumerate the consequences of your very stupid and close minded decision. Of course he won't be referring to your decision was to leave the EU, but to not listen to him and do what he told you to do. That's the main thing that pisses him off.

Interesting geography voting map. NI, Scotland and one tiny dot in the south of England vote Remain, all the rest vote leave. Similar to our situation with only both coasts and big cities voting Dem. and all the rest GOP.

One last observation. Isn't it interesting that when the elites win 51/49 it's a smashing victory, but when they lose 49/51 they say 'we are a divided country'?
    If he's not careful I will take my Obama fridge magnet down.

and remove the Obama mug I have in the cupboard and give it to the Charity shop.

Joe Biden is in town today.

I know this because of the utterly ****ing ridiculous travelcade that just rolled down Dame Street and the even more ridiculous security dudes hanging around like Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. ****s.

His intervention was a quite spectacularly stupid move. There we were in a debate about whether we wanted foreigners we hadn't elected telling us what to do and what do he and Dave decide is a good idea? Getting a foreigner we didn't elect to come and tell us what to do.

A truly boneheaded misunderstanding of the national psyche there. Well done everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Getting a foreigner we didn't elect to come and tell us what to do.
    Message reported to Bob Geldof.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Joe Biden is in town today.

I know this because of the utterly ****ing ridiculous travelcade that just rolled down Dame Street and the even more ridiculous security dudes hanging around like Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. ****s.
    I've often wondered why they're called the Secret Service. They're not very secret - they're the lads in black suits, white shirts, black ties and sunglasses who keep talking to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Message reported to Bob Geldof.
    Yes. I'm wondering if there's any way we can deport that **** now, tbh. Probably not, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    His intervention was a quite spectacularly stupid move. There we were in a debate about whether we wanted foreigners we hadn't elected telling us what to do and what do he and Dave decide is a good idea? Getting a foreigner we didn't elect to come and tell us what to do.

A truly boneheaded misunderstanding of the national psyche there. Well done everyone.
    Such is the arrogance and self-grandeur of Dear Leader that
    I'm sure it was all his idea. Why just one utterance from his lips will sway the masses. He is, after all, the man in his coronation speech that said his election meant that the rising waters (global warming) would recede.

Such is the arrogance and self-grandeur of Dear Leader that
    I'm sure it was all his idea. Why just one utterance from his lips will sway the masses. He is, after all, the man in his coronation speech that said his election meant that the rising waters (global warming) would recede.
    What they didn't seem to grasp is that the only people likely to be impressed by Obama were the sort of people who were going to vote Remain anyway (lefties, the young, social justice warrior types who think he's 'inspirational' (which I think is a euphemism for 'black', but never mind). Most of the people he needed to persuade didn't give a **** what he had to say and rather resented him saying it anyway.