Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm guessing Arsenal's summer spending is now over?

I'm guessing Arsenal's summer spending is now over?

'we'll wait and see how the brexit alters the rules on foreign players'.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    That comment can't be related to this next transfer window surely. Perhaps He just means we're going back in for Vardy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I suspect that buying anyone priced in euros is now unilikely...

We'll have to push through that deal for Rob Holding from Bolton. The start of the new 'Northern look' Arsenal FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In fairness, the Germans have been whining about the "Teuro", ever since it came in.
    Last edited by redgunamo; 06-24-2016 at 06:39 PM.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In fairness, the Germans have been whining about the "Teuro", ever since in came in.
    Are Britain going to be a member of EEA/EFTA? The rules on transfer on minors are pretty clear - no "child" under the age of 18 can play football abroad. Exception is if the player is moving within the EU/EEA. The age limit is then 16 (free transfer of labour within the EU).

Quote Originally Posted by Guns 'n' Roses View Post
    Are Britain going to be a member of EEA/EFTA? The rules on transfer on minors are pretty clear - no "child" under the age of 18 can play football abroad. Exception is if the player is moving within the EU/EEA. The age limit is then 16 (free transfer of labour within the EU).
    I understand those agreements are a separate issue, essentially nothing to do with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Could raid Celtic for that chap that banged in loads of goals for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Could raid Celtic for that chap that banged in loads of goals for them.
    Which one? Dalglish? Gallacher? Larsson? McGrory?