Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So it's looking like remain unless the bookies have got it horribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Gentlemen, gentlemen! Such language, for shame!

There may be ladies present. I suggest that, to be safe, we behave as if there are.
    Quite right. I apologise for any offence caused to any ladies present without reservation.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Message reported to Chris Gayle, imo. And that reporter dollybird who spent a refreshing evening discussing his cock with him.
    Talking of which, interesting article mo.Mind you, bowlers always whine.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...ixes-rein-size

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    In the event of a Remain win, is it safe to assume, that most of awimb's Britishers will consider to relocate to the Colonies? Such as they are in this moment of time.
    Not at all. You don't just stop playing football because you lost a game, do you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

We don't know that, do we? For all we know, jorge might be secretly trans. IUFG might be tucking his winkie up between his thighs and staring longingly into the mirror whilst calling zeself Shirley. This bad language may well be triggering.

There's a part of me that's disappointed about this apparent Remain vote, you know. There's a little bit of me that's in the mood to chuck everything up in the air and see where the pieces fall.
    The whole point of democracy is that each man may stand up for himself, I think, not hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren's Dodgy Denim View Post
    In the event of a Remain win, is it safe to assume, that most of awimb's Britishers will consider to relocate to the Colonies? Such as they are in this moment of time.
    America, you mean? Good God man, that's no place for a gentleman.

We don't know that, do we? For all we know, jorge might be secretly trans. IUFG might be tucking his winkie up between his thighs and staring longingly into the mirror whilst calling zeself Shirley. This bad language may well be triggering.

There's a part of me that's disappointed about this apparent Remain vote, you know. There's a little bit of me that's in the mood to chuck everything up in the air and see where the pieces fall.
    Oh, I know. I think all people of spirit feel the same. Sadly, the world is dominated by those who would rather curse the darkness than light a candle.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Talking of which, interesting article mo.Mind you, bowlers always whine.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...ixes-rein-size
    Yes, I saw that. I'd always presumed it was essentially all to do with timing, rather than the size of one's bat?

The whole point of democracy is that each man may stand up for himself, I think, not hide.
    Ideally, yes. However, I think for most people it's just a way of hiding in a crowd.

America, you mean? Good God man, that's no place for a gentleman.
    Well there is always the British Virgin Islands (can't be many), Bermuda, Anguila, Montserrat or Turks and Caicos Islands...

Yes, I saw that. I'd always presumed it was essentially all to do with timing, rather than the size of one's bat?
    It's clearly been a while since you wielded the willow. I now have a three-pounder with a middle on it about four times bigger than the ones I grew up using. I can get away with murder these days because I can usually clear the infield with a mi****. It is still about timing, but a good big'un beats a good little'un every time.