Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So it's looking like remain unless the bookies have got it horribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In the film, it's actually a local syndicate boss talking to one of his minions, but the point is, I suppose, that it could be *any* boss talking to any employee.

I think IUFG would take issue with some of the language and threats, tbh. Threatening to put your employee's wife on the streets to be ****ed in the ass by niggers and Puerto Ricans is pretty certain to end in an expensive tribunal imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I dunno, Calin is overrated, Pryor is overrated. I suppose Hicks and Louis CK are overrated too, eh?

Gimme a couple of underrated wons please, just for the sake of some balance
    No, I mean that these days we overrate the value of the whole stand up comic thing horribly.

They're just people who tell jokes at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think IUFG would take issue with some of the language and threats, tbh. Threatening to put your employee's wife on the streets to be ****ed in the ass by niggers and Puerto Ricans is pretty certain to end in an expensive tribunal imo.
    We have long since established that IUFG is the office banter killjoy with his silly modern HR rules and guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We have long since established that IUFG is the office banter killjoy with his silly modern HR rules and guidelines.
    Of course. It's ridicules not being able to threaten to pimp out your employee's wife to the local multi-ethnic community without some busybody getting involved, but there you are. Health and safety and political correctness gone mad.

Message reported to Chris Gayle, imo. And that reporter dollybird who spent a refreshing evening discussing his cock with him.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

No, I mean that these days we overrate the value of the whole stand up comic thing horribly.

They're just people who tell jokes at the end of the day.
    Right. Sir Bob Hope was the original and also the best.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Message reported to Chris Gayle, imo. And that reporter dollybird who spent a refreshing evening discussing his cock with him.
    Gentlemen, gentlemen! Such language, for shame!

There may be ladies present. I suggest that, to be safe, we behave as if there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Gentlemen, gentlemen! Such language, for shame!

There may be ladies present. I suggest that, to be safe, we behave as if there are.
    My dear chap, there hasn't been a lady on here since the old King died.

In the event of a Remain win, is it safe to assume, that most of awimb's Britishers will consider to relocate to the Colonies? Such as they are in this moment of time.

My dear chap, there hasn't been a lady on here since the old King died.
    We don't know that, do we? For all we know, jorge might be secretly trans. IUFG might be tucking his winkie up between his thighs and staring longingly into the mirror whilst calling zeself Shirley. This bad language may well be triggering.

There's a part of me that's disappointed about this apparent Remain vote, you know. There's a little bit of me that's in the mood to chuck everything up in the air and see where the pieces fall.