Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So it's looking like remain unless the bookies have got it horribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    So he's basically a white Richard Prior?
    Exactly. But with fewer tedious jokes and more killing of Frenchmen, besting of cowardly toffs and bedding of posh totty (that's basically the plot to every Sharpe episode ever, btw).

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Exactly. But with fewer tedious jokes and more killing of Frenchmen, besting of cowardly toffs and bedding of posh totty (that's basically the plot to every Sharpe episode ever, btw).
    Way to refute those hard on for war accusations.

Honestly, Pryor is tedious? My word

Sadly, a lot of people are cringing, unprincipled cowards, f. They do what they're told by the big man from the government/bank/whatever because he tells them terrible things will happen otherwise.

I
    How else would we get Conservative governments otherwise, b?

"You got a home, car, businesses, family, n' I own the paper

on ya whole ****in' life.

"I'll put ya **** wife on the street to be ****ed in the ass by niggers and Puerto Ricans. Ya kid's mine because I bought it. You got him on loan, he is leased, you are renting him. I'll whack out ya whole family. People'll be eatin' 'em in their lunch tomorrow in their Wimpy burgers and not know it.

"You get paid what I say. You do what I say, I run you, there is no discussion. I want, you work, until you are burned-out, you are busted, or you're dead... you get it? You got responsibilities - tighten up n' do it."

.. As the man said

Sadly, a lot of people are cringing, unprincipled cowards, f. They do what they're told by the big man from the government/bank/whatever because he tells them terrible things will happen otherwise.

I know what you mean about nightshifts. I used to do nights in a refrigerated warehouse. It was the most desperate place you've ever seen. The poor *******s were so cold, knackered and miserable, they used to cheer themselves up by howling 'CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTT!' at the tops of their voices so it echoed round the place.

I was once given a lift home by a black bloke called Socrates. Being a fresh-faced 19 year-old I said: 'Like the philosopher, you mean?' He'd named himself after the footballer when he was young (?!), had never heard of the philosopher and thought I was taking the piss
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Steady on Ben Elton

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    on ya whole ****in' life.

"I'll put ya **** wife on the street to be ****ed in the ass by niggers and Puerto Ricans. Ya kid's mine because I bought it. You got him on loan, he is leased, you are renting him. I'll whack out ya whole family. People'll be eatin' 'em in their lunch tomorrow in their Wimpy burgers and not know it.

"You get paid what I say. You do what I say, I run you, there is no discussion. I want, you work, until you are burned-out, you are busted, or you're dead... you get it? You got responsibilities - tighten up n' do it."

.. As the man said
    I haven't actually seen that one. Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Way to refute those hard on for war accusations.

Honestly, Pryor is tedious? My word
    He's alright. Overrated, though - like all these comics.

I haven't actually seen that one. Sounds good.
    In the film, it's actually a local syndicate boss talking to one of his minions, but the point is, I suppose, that it could be *any* boss talking to any employee.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You joke, of course, but it's actually how we end up with every single government we get. Every election, people choose that which they think will suit their pockets and that which they find least scary. And then these self-same voters spend the next five years moaning about how ineffectual and unprincipled they are and how they're all the same no matter who you vote for, etc, etc.

OF COURSE THEY ARE, DICKHEAD - THAT'S WHAT YOU VOTED FOR!

The Jorge
    He's alright. Overrated, though - like all these comics.
    I dunno, Calin is overrated, Pryor is overrated. I suppose Hicks and Louis CK are overrated too, eh?

Gimme a couple of underrated wons please, just for the sake of some balance