Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: So it's looking like remain unless the bookies have got it horribly wrong.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So I'm taking advice on patriotism from a desperate wannabe paddy **** who avowedly hates this country, now?

**** off and die.

Literally.
    I love how plebiscites bring out the best in you, b.

they are not my rules SW. I am as flabbergasted and disappoint as the next man with the case law that shapes our workplace.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The Jorge
    Oi! You know that 'Everybody wants some' movie that Mark Kermode was really sniffy about? It's actually quite good.
    It's a pretty accurate picture of young men who are good at a sport, in a team, competitive, horny and behave accordingly.
    It's simply that limpdicks like Kermode and Mayo have no experience of that dynamic and therefore hate it out out of envy.
    Wait, that's Linklater's *sequel* to Dazed and Confused, isnt it? I missed that at the time.

Jesus Christ. I go out for a bowl of noodles and become an object of winkie-tucking speculation in my absence.

For shame, C. . .
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I love how plebiscites bring out the best in you, b.
    Seriously, you are despicable.

You slaver lovingly over benighted regimes whose poor ****ing people would kill to be governed by our system and still do nothing but denigrate every aspect of this nation.
    And then you dare to tell us what we ought to do and how awful we are.
    Seriously, you're a caricature of a pathetic, paper tiger leftist who sucks on the tit of capitalism while still posing in his teenage leftist garb.

It's sad.

Put your money where your mouth is, then: **** off somewhere where the political climate suits you. After all, you're an 'internationalist', aren't you? Go somewhere where the system you affect to despise doesn't pay you enough money to keep you in Jags. Then tell us how much fun you're having being ideologically pure.

I won't hold my breath. You're a poseur and nothing more.

Even more amusing: go to Ireland and wander around telling everyone that you're Irish. That'll be funny. You'll be another pathetic cliché - the Englishman who pretends to be Irish while real Irish people take his money and laugh at him behind his back. And the worst of it is that you're intelligent and self aware enough to know that's what they're doing, but will do it anyway.

You're just a sad bunch of clichés. You desperately want to belong to something, but are too arrogant and elitist ever to admit to belonging to the culture and society you grew up in. So what do you do? Attach yourself to something - anything - else. Irishness, 'Europeaness', 'Communism'(ha!), even ****ing Yorkshire, ffs!

Anything but admit what you are: white, English and middle class.

Sad.

The Jorge
    Seriously, you are despicable.

You slaver lovingly over benighted regimes whose poor ****ing people would kill to be governed by our system and still do nothing but denigrate every aspect of this nation.
    And then you dare to tell us what we ought to do and how awful we are.
    Seriously, you're a caricature of a pathetic, paper tiger leftist who sucks on the tit of capitalism while still posing in his teenage leftist garb.

It's sad.

Put your money where your mouth is, then: **** off somewhere where the political climate suits you. After all, you're an 'internationalist', aren't you? Go somewhere where the system you affect to despise doesn't pay you enough money to keep you in Jags. Then tell us how much fun you're having being ideologically pure.

I won't hold my breath. You're a poseur and nothing more.

Even more amusing: go to Ireland and wander around telling everyone that you're Irish. That'll be funny. You'll be another pathetic cliché - the Englishman who pretends to be Irish while real Irish people take his money and laugh at him behind his back. And the worst of it is that you're intelligent and self aware enough to know that's what they're doing, but will do it anyway.

You're just a sad bunch of clichés. You desperately want to belong to something, but are too arrogant and elitist ever to admit to belonging to the culture and society you grew up in. So what do you do? Attach yourself to something - anything - else. Irishness, 'Europeaness', 'Communism'(ha!), even ****ing Yorkshire, ffs!

Anything but admit what you are: white, English and middle class.

Sad.
    Are you seriously so **** thick you still cant work out where that button is?

You're graceless, pompous, fatuous and facile. Quite frankly your highest achievement is pulling so many abhorrent traits off simultaneously.

There's no pride to be found in your dour orthodoxy yet you take such a massive amount in it. Wearing your factory default settings like a standard going into an imaginary battle and picking fights on the guardian comments page.

And still you talk about cliche, like you arent the very living breathing embodiment of it, midlife crisis and all.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Are you seriously so **** thick you still cant work out where that button is?
    That's what your mum said
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Well.......they got it horribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    America, you mean? Good God man, that's no place for a gentleman.
    That's not true. What about the Virginia Colony?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    That's not true. What about the Virginia Colony?
    Indeed.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."