Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones was ****ing keeerrrwaalllitttyyyy!!!!

Game of Thrones was ****ing keeerrrwaalllitttyyyy!!!!

That one shot with John fighting through the cavalry Three dragons

The only downside is we now have to watch Littlefinger try and get into Sansa's knickers

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

The only downside is we now have to watch Littlefinger try and get into Sansa's knickers
    He definitely wants to give her his...oh that's to contrived even for me.

Wun won

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    He definitely wants to give her his...oh that's to contrived even for me.

Wun won
    RIP giants. I was a bit disappointed Ghost wasn't around but i imagine the CGI budget got used up on the dragons and horses

The Jorge
    RIP giants. I was a bit disappointed Ghost wasn't around but i imagine the CGI budget got used up on the dragons and horses
    I did like the shot of the headless horseman.

Best. Episode. Ever

Kind of going to miss Ramsay - but he had to get his comeuppance soon. Next week, I bet we have to put up with ****ing Sam and whiny

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Best. Episode. Ever

Kind of going to miss Ramsay - but he had to get his comeuppance soon. Next week, I bet we have to put up with ****ing Sam and whiny
    I was hoping the wall might come down but i still think we're a bit far off in the story for that to happen. Only 15 episodes left after next week

It's going to have to be a hell of an episode next week not to feel like an anti-climax.

Jon Snow is a ****ing idiot. If anything, I'd be relieved that Rickon died. He was an annoying little **** with a gay haircut and he gave his Direwolf a ****ing stupid name. Good riddance.

That said, nobody seemed to be thinking too hard during the whole arrow-shooting business, since it's pretty much impossible for a single archer to hit you from distance if you're watching the arrow. It's not like a bullet, which moves too fast for you to do much about it, so all the dopey **** needed to do was keep an eye out and he'd have been fine. Anyway, **** him.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's going to have to be a hell of an episode next week not to feel like an anti-climax.

Jon Snow is a ****ing idiot. If anything, I'd be relieved that Rickon died. He was an annoying little **** with a gay haircut and he gave his Direwolf a ****ing stupid name. Good riddance.

That said, nobody seemed to be thinking too hard during the whole arrow-shooting business, since it's pretty much impossible for a single archer to hit you from distance if you're watching the arrow. It's not like a bullet, which moves too fast for you to do much about it, so all the dopey **** needed to do was keep an eye out and he'd have been fine. Anyway, **** him.
    Or just bend his run a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Yeah, there were some things to have a little grumble about. Wun Wun not having a tree in his hand being one. He would've cleared out those shield wall ****s easy.

The Jorge
    Yeah, there were some things to have a little grumble about. Wun Wun not having a tree in his hand being one. He would've cleared out those shield wall ****s easy.
    Or, for that matter, not just using the puny humans he picked up to hit other puny humans with