Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Spuds agree fee for Wanyama

Spuds agree fee for Wanyama

£11m.. Although I thought he'd fetch more.
    Always played well against us in recent seasons but seemed to blow a bit hot and cold across a season.

That's a few more red cards they'll get next season...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    £11m.. Although I thought he'd fetch more.
    Always played well against us in recent seasons but seemed to blow a bit hot and cold across a season.
    If they pair him with Dier that's quite the collection of ****e in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I like Eric. He brings to mind Gilberto Silva.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Harsh. Dier looks a decent player.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Harsh. Dier looks a decent player.
    He's from Foreign apparently. That would explain it
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Didn't know he was going that cheap....much prefer him at 11m than Schinerderlin at 25m....whatever happened to ol Morgan....seemed to disappear once he left

Anyways....pretty much sums up my thinking with Spurs....no way their players can continue at the same high level this season. Physically impossible.

At least with us we were sh't so got an excuse...but them? Not so sure...

Look at Kane....the lad looks drained to the max. Needs a good 2-3 months off and solid pre season before he's back to the same level.

Body has gone and now he looks so tired mentally....

Instead Ponchentinno is going to get them in early and run them into the ground during pre season.