Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, at least we can take comfort from the words of the Orlando shooter’s father

Hey, at least we can take comfort from the words of the Orlando shooter’s father

, who is clearly a peace loving man, insisting that the fate of gay people "is not in the hands of humans" as it was “only God who could judge”. A heartfelt condemnation of his son's actions and no mistake.

What the Hadith and Sira say about benders:

"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes," and "Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to."

Oh.
    Last edited by Monty92; 06-13-2016 at 08:36 AM.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    , who is clearly a peace loving man, insisting that the fate of gay people "is not in the hands of humans" as it was “only God who could judge”. A heartfelt condemnation of his son's actions and no mistake.

"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes," and "Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to."

Oh.
    What a mealy mouthed reply, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    What a mealy mouthed reply, eh?
    I blame the gays for...errr.....invading Iraq?

Oh.
    Yes. I do find it rather odd listening to people talk about how this bloke was someone who had made a 'radical interpretation of his faith' when in fact he's just someone who has followed the instructions clearly laid out in the Qur'an.

It is also quite amusing watching the liberal media jump with desperate relief on the gun laws issue as a means of avoiding or at least downplaying the whole 'he was a raving muslamic nutjob' aspect of the matter.

The Jorge
    I blame the gays for...errr.....invading Iraq?
    Blame whoever you want, but the fact this is the 176th mass shooting of the year would probably point to a slightly wider problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It is also quite amusing watching the liberal media jump with desperate relief on the gun laws issue as a means of avoiding or at least downplaying the whole 'he was a raving muslamic nutjob' aspect of the matter.
    You mean exactly as Jorge has done above?

Guns don't kill people, J...

you knows the rest.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Blame whoever you want, but the fact this is the 176th mass shooting of the year would probably point to a slightly wider problem.
    What is the more ‘narrow’ problem, in this instance, in your opinion?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Guns don't kill people, J...

you knows the rest.
    Trusay, you knows it

Well it's a part of several wider problems, really. One is the availability of guns in the US, another is homophobia in general, another is radical Islam, but another is Islam and whether a faithful adherence to all of its tenets is compatible with life in a socially liberal western culture. Focusing on one of those issues does not obviate the others, I'm afraid.