Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YES! :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Sources close to the England camp here have told Standard Sport that the 29-year-old has discussed the situation with several players and is “80 per cent” likely to turn down the Gunners.
    #VARDZ: "So, lads, should I sign for Arsenal?"
    SPURS PLAYERS 1,2,3,4 plus CAHILL, ROOONEY, HENDERSON,DANDRUFFJOE etc: "Nah."
    #WHEELCHAIR: "Yeah"

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    #VARDZ: "So, lads, should I sign for Arsenal?"
    SPURS PLAYERS 1,2,3,4 plus CAHILL, ROOONEY, HENDERSON,DANDRUFFJOE etc: "Nah."
    #WHEELCHAIR: "Yeah"
    Jack's out for three months with a hand-raising injury

Just can't see him being a success with us. Can you honestly see him picking his way through a packed defence, exchanging deft one twos with Mesut? No.
    Yes, because that's all we do and the only way to play football....

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    If true..that just makes it worse. The audacity of the oik. This is The Arsenal..
    He should be crawling here on his hands and knees.
    It's a safe bet for him to stay there. If they are really offering him 100k a week then he knows he can start every week, be worshipped and leave the club a legend.

If he comes here I honestly think he would be out-scored by Giroud, spend a lot of time on the bench and be regarded as a one season wonder (which may also be the case if he says at LCFC).

I'd rather have someone from the continent, tbh.

Just can't see him being a success with us. Can you honestly see him picking his way through a packed defence, exchanging deft one twos with Mesut? No.
    With the signing of Xhaka, I think we're trying to change the style of play to a more couter-attacking style that worked in some of the bigger games. Even if not, he's a decent finisher so I think he'd score plenty for us. Ozil alone created ****loads of chances

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Yes, because that's all we do and the only way to play football....
    Also, why does he always have a bandage on his hand? It adds to the impression I get of him being an absolutely vile human being.

Oh, I don't disagree with that. Proper pikey.

It's a safe bet for him to stay there. If they are really offering him 100k a week then he knows he can start every week, be worshipped and leave the club a legend.

If he comes here I honestly think he would be out-scored by Giroud, spend a lot of time on the bench and be regarded as a one season wonder (which may also be the case if he says at LCFC).

I'd rather have someone from the continent, tbh.
    He's basically a good version of Walcott, with the pace and finishing but without the spazzy moments, the disappearing from games, the faint heartedness and jogging around gently with his tiny fists on his chest.

The other thing is that for twenty odd miwyon it leavs more monies to buy all the other players we need. Spend 50-60 million on whichever name you've read about this week and there's less available elsewhere.

He's not coming though, so that's that. Akpom it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    He's basically a good version of Walcott, with the pace and finishing but without the spazzy moments, the disappearing from games, the faint heartedness and jogging around gently with his tiny fists on his chest.

The other thing is that for twenty odd miwyon it leavs more monies to buy all the other players we need. Spend 50-60 million on whichever name you've read about this week and there's less available elsewhere.

He's not coming though, so that's that. Akpom it is.
    What about than Jannssen that Spurs are after from Ajax?

What about than Jannssen that Spurs are after from Ajax?
    You seem to like jumping on the bandwaggon of any name mentioned that you have never seen play
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar