Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Right, I'm going to say it. I've now reached the point where, every 2 minutes or so, I turn to the glw and ask, "Who's this ****er now?"

**** me, I thought the bible was over-burdened with characters; this bloke is taking the piss.

I now have almost no idea of who is fighting who, why, where or how.

Not that it matters, frankly. I still enjoy the show.
    Disappointing ep after last weeks imo. Also, a lot of people seem to die but not actually die.

Need more actual deaths like when that big fella stuck his fingers in the sexy man's eyes.

Right, I'm going to say it. I've now reached the point where, every 2 minutes or so, I turn to the glw and ask, "Who's this ****er now?"

**** me, I thought the bible was over-burdened with characters; this bloke is taking the piss.

I now have almost no idea of who is fighting who, why, where or how.

Not that it matters, frankly. I still enjoy the show.

I'm the same. I have no idea what the story line is about or who is fighting who. Last night when Jamie Lannister was trying to take the castle I was thinking... 'Who is this old ****?'

****ing Iron Born , Greyjoys............. no idea.

can't you discuss this ****e with your fellow geeks at Games Workshop at the weekend, rather than on here?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I'm the same. I have no idea what the story line is about or who is fighting who. Last night when Jamie Lannister was trying to take the castle I was thinking... 'Who is this old ****?'

Thank Christ it's not just me.

Thank Christ it's not just me.
    Even Lovejoy was in it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post

I was totally baffled when thon fat, soppy **** turned up at his dad's place that made Blenheim Palace seem modest.