Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whilst Sir C is correct in that Vardy

Whilst Sir C is correct in that Vardy

does not have the correct formal eating manners required. I am more alarmed that he has the audacity to want time to think about joining The Arsenal! As for his wife, good God.
    We should withdraw from this silliness immediately.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorset Gooner View Post
    does not have the correct formal eating manners required. I am more alarmed that he has the audacity to want time to think about joining The Arsenal! As for his wife, good God.
    We should withdraw from this silliness immediately.
    Seeing as we put a bid in on friday night, he agreed terms on saturday and had his medical yesterday I'm not sure that's really fair

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Seeing as we put a bid in on friday night, he agreed terms on saturday and had his medical yesterday I'm not sure that's really fair
    fsafasfasfasfcas

Whence hails this information, j?

I'm not buying this talk of him making his mind up. I find it hard to believe we'd trigger his release clause without knowing for certain he was willing to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I'm not buying this talk of him making his mind up. I find it hard to believe we'd trigger his release clause without knowing for certain he was willing to come.
    Only way we know for certain that there is a release clause is because his agent told us

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Whence hails this information, j?
    Pretty much every newspaper, radio station and TV sports section.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Quite, I think he's just spinning it out for the sake of the Lester fans

Does he have the same agent as Luis Suarez?

Pretty much every newspaper, radio station and TV sports section.
    Well, I've heard nothing on Radio 3.