Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reports emerging that Mr Blue WKD has passed his medical

The Jorge

Reports emerging that Mr Blue WKD has passed his medical

Due to be announced Wednesday but all formalities essentially tied up at about 2pm roday.

2016/17 is set to be well Jeremy Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Due to be announced Wednesday but all formalities essentially tied up at about 2pm roday.

It's what we're crying out for , isn't it. A player with no qualms about calling out our fancy dans for the bottlers and flat track bullies that Wenger has moulded them into.
    At least if any of our preening ponces attempt to grab the higher ground, Vardy will be always be able to flash that PL medal and tell them all to shut the **** up until they've won one of these, in an Alec Baldwin, Glengarry Glenross delivery.

http://i.imgur.com/tcFogp3.gif

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It's what we're crying out for , isn't it. A player with no qualms about calling out our fancy dans for the bottlers and flat track bullies that Wenger has moulded them into.
    At least if any of our preening ponces attempt to grab the higher ground, Vardy will be always be able to flash that PL medal and tell them all to shut the **** up until they've won one of these, in an Alec Baldwin, Glengarry Glenross delivery.

http://i.imgur.com/tcFogp3.gif
    "Put. That. Coffee. DOWN! Coffe's for closers"

That said, I think Mesut might have a couple of medals of his own to show our new Dee Dar.

Oh, really? :yawn:

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Are you saying I'm not ITK, reg?

By which I mean, I have a twitter account

"Put. That. Coffee. DOWN! Coffe's for closers"

That said, I think Mesut might have a couple of medals of his own to show our new Dee Dar.
    It' such an Un Wenger type signing. They'll be no in-betweens with this one. Hero or Zero.
    The lad has that Ian Wright veneer to be in with a chance of pulling it off but he's certainly not the Henry or Anelka thoroughbred number 9.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It' such an Un Wenger type signing. They'll be no in-betweens with this one. Hero or Zero.
    The lad has that Ian Wright veneer to be in with a chance of pulling it off but he's certainly not the Henry or Anelka thoroughbred number 9.
    Henry being 14 of course. We know where you stand as you want Vardy to fail (If it happens) Just so you can use it to hammer Wenger.

I watched an interview he did with Soccer AM and it reassured me that he's not actually as bad as he looks. I know there was the nip-baiting, but he came across ok really. And he used to work in a factory that made stents for rasperries to help them walk and he said it was "rewarding to help people".

He's scum, isn't he

Quote Originally Posted by ITSUPFORGRABSNOW View Post
    Henry being 14 of course. We know where you stand as you want Vardy to fail (If it happens) Just so you can use it to hammer Wenger.
    Not at all. If this is to be his last season in charge, then it appears that at long last he's not going down the same old pre season cul de sac of laboured procrastination in boosting the squad. If Vardy turns out to be a disappointment then that's one of those things you have to put down to experience, wenger's instincts are sound in terms of buying him, the rest is down to Vardy by making the most of the opportunity.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I watched an interview he did with Soccer AM and it reassured me that he's not actually as bad as he looks. I know there was the nip-baiting, but he came across ok really. And he used to work in a factory that made stents for rasperries to help them walk and he said it was "rewarding to help people".

He's scum, isn't he
    He seems a fairly normal bloke tbh, and you'd all be pleased as piss to be playing in the PL, winning it, being the top scorer and going to a tournament for england, wouldnt you?

I like him as a player, and more importantly he will score goals. You cant fail to in this team.