Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When the raspberries want to protest about stuff, they really ought to make sure

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One can't help but wonder where the paralysis begins.
    Ooh, saucy!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    He's a bit:

I actually thought along those lines with her

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I think she's cripping it up for the camera
    attractive-smiling-disabled-woman-sitting-wheel-chair-isolated-white-32408809.jpg

Look at this chirpy one. Still manages a smile and a thumbs up despite having a giant At sign emblazoned across her chest. No pity party for her!

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Ooh, saucy!
    Don't pretend you didn't think it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I think she's cripping it up for the camera
    Yeah, tellingly the hot chicks in wheelchair pictures on google all seem to be library shots (ie fake raspberries). The real wons all look pretty gopping.

But seriously, they could use amputee war veterans. Everyone likes an amputee war veteran. They immediately have our sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Would you though, M?
    She’s a pretty girl, but I worry what her immobility would have done to her body.

In my experience, the disablers tend to sit about a lot and shirk exercise if they can help it.

I doubt she’s very toned, but I’d have to see more of her...ouvre....to say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don't pretend you didn't think it.
    It used to be known by chaps of my acquaintance as 'getting your steel wings'

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    She’s a pretty girl, but I worry what her immobility would have done to her body.

In my experience, the disablers tend to sit about a lot and shirk exercise if they can help it.

I doubt she’s very toned, but I’d have to see more of her...ouvre....to say for sure.
    I don't know about anyone else, but this makes me think of what happened to that bird in the first scene of 'Jaws'.

ol_ava_by_carolamp-d9p3v2k.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Good point. Of course, we all know that temporarily disabled, a broken leg a s a result of a riding accident, or something, is another matter entirely, for instance.

Long-term Wheelchair-boundery or bed-ridden adds a whole nother flavour to the thing, I suspect.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, tellingly the hot chicks in wheelchair pictures on google all seem to be library shots (ie fake raspberries). The real wons all look pretty gopping.

But seriously, they could use amputee war veterans. Everyone likes an amputee war veteran. They immediately have our sympathy.
    Yeah, do a double header with Help for Heroes